Relocating To A New City

Left ny to move to baltimore ...hated the entire maryland/dc area for awhile then it grew on me to a degree...figured i can make a few dollas in the mid atlantic area & live comfy so i made the best of it..Ontop of the fact i hate what ny has turned into past few years so moving back would only be a emergency move

Looking to get some property abroad so when i wanna get away from america il have something on deck

The allure of Europe never appealed to me. US is where it's at imo. Too many god things about LA, I've gotta make it there eventually. This 4-months-a-year cold weather ain't it

I’ve got to go to London once a month now - I could live in Florence!

It was a big promotion moving to Switzerland so I jumped at it.

Year removed from college and have a good job however I've been seriously considering moving away from NYC to a new city. I know a good amount of you guys have moved around to new cities and just wanted to get your perspective on how things worked out for you. Additionally, if you have any tips for such a big life change such as these please feel free to share. I currently cant decide on where I'd like to move if possible but I've been thinking of Miami or possibly somewhere out west in California.

Not sure what sector of engineering your in but the one your in will dictate where you go primarily unless they are demobilizing you from state to state or project to project. Im a engineer and soon as I got out I had a homebase but I was on different projects all over the country but now im settled in.

Move to where you get your first job.

Them shts is shorter the time it take me to go from the bronx to queens..& swerving thru both areas i dont see much of a difference except bmore more reckless on the crime tip...locals are both equally country ...

You talking about DC proper? Like Logan Circle, DuPont? I have yet to meet someone country lol.

You talking about DC proper? Like Logan Circle, DuPont? I have yet to meet someone country lol.
Im talking the black people actually from dc (southeast / northeast uptown / southwest etc) dc dudes is country like baltimore dudes & even to a degree include philly & southern new jersey dudes as well (hit or miss) ..not tryna play dudes when i say country im just saying ...now the whites in dc that took over that wisconsin /connecticut /nebraska ave pocket move differently but overall i was referring to the blacks..especially with the accents hitting hard

LA, SF, Oakland, DC, OC, Palo Alto

Switzerland, US, UK

Favorite is LA

Least favorite is probably Switzerland. Not a ton to do, city of 150k only 2 bars, everything closes at 5 PM. Would be different if my GF was there but I was solo and always traveling (one week China the next Brazil).
Were you in Berne? Zurich? Geneva? Montreux? Lausanne?

Geneva is LIT bredda. IDK where you was at.

Im talking the black people actually from dc (southeast / northeast uptown / southwest etc) dc dudes is country like baltimore dudes & even to a degree include philly & southern new jersey dudes as well (hit or miss) ..not tryna play dudes when i say country im just saying ...now the whites in dc that took over that wisconsin /connecticut /nebraska ave pocket move differently but overall i was referring to the blacks..especially with the accents hitting hard

:lol: @ yall calling folks country.

LA, SF, Oakland, DC, OC, Palo Alto

Switzerland, US, UK

Favorite is LA

Least favorite is probably Switzerland. Not a ton to do, city of 150k only 2 bars, everything closes at 5 PM. Would be different if my GF was there but I was solo and always traveling (one week China the next Brazil).
Damn I know you was bored af when u was stuck in Switzerland for a weekend wo, hope u had the app swiping on deck for the ho’s :lol: ...2 bars n stuff closing that early? That’s worse than some random mid American town that nobody goes too :lol: {

frshstunna frshstunna yeah man it was frustrating being snowed in lol.

I was always on the move - good thing about living there was how centrally located it was.

Girls out there aren’t even on the bumble/tinder tip. They move in PACKS.

I don’t understand how Baltimore = DC. So different to me.

Them shts is shorter the time it take me to go from the bronx to queens..& swerving thru both areas i dont see much of a difference except bmore more reckless on the crime tip...locals are both equally country ...

It’s been said many times but Baltimore is its own thing, not in that DMV ****...they not far so getting back and forth between the 2 is a plus

And NYC cats call everybody country, that’s funny but yo ain’t probly met any real country cats to know any better :lol:

Shouts those country bmore dudes for making AF1's what they are tho :pimp:

Its big money in that area...

FD028DF7-DB40-489E-AD66-EAE8D25CA029.gif

Last edited:
What is he talking about @dcallamerican ?

Alotta ho’s in that area, and they all going too...them A&T joints know what’s up :evil:
Shouts A&T :pimp:

I used to just go to A&T and UNCG on weekends lol walk around campus and **** stumble on parties. I stood out at A&T but in a good way :lol: :pimp:

"You go here? Where you from? Oh you foreign!"

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom