Relocating VOL: ATL

I was just there yesterday, the traffic was
sick.gif
but everything else is cool I went to visit my cousin at gsu and the women where
pimp.gif

i'm a country boy, but i think i could adjust to living in a big city, what are the best places outside the city to live that aren't that really far (5-10 min drive)

sick.gif
but everything else is cool I went to visit my cousin at gsu and the women where
pimp.gif

i'm a country boy, but i think i could adjust to living in a big city, what are the best places outside the city to live that aren't that really far (5-10 min drive)

^Kennesaw and Suwannee are 20-25 min drives to atl without traffic.

The job market here is bad honestly. If you dont have something set in stone its gonna be tough. The chicks are bad here and yes population of men who lead "alternative lifestyle" is a bit out of hand but you just gotta do u. Been in atl (east point to be exact) all my life. Good luck on the move tho.

^Kennesaw and Suwannee are 20-25 min drives to atl without traffic.

The job market here is bad honestly. If you dont have something set in stone its gonna be tough. The chicks are bad here and yes population of men who lead "alternative lifestyle" is a bit out of hand but you just gotta do u. Been in atl (east point to be exact) all my life. Good luck on the move tho.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Great City.
pimp.gif
 My City.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Great City.
pimp.gif
 My City.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Great City.
pimp.gif
 My City.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Great City.
pimp.gif
 My City.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom