Relocating VOL: ATL

Xavier wrote: +
got a aunt who lives there is going to let me stay there next year while i get a job there (already one in the works)  good decision? aint trying to stay in louisiana  + anymore nothing here for me really. how is atlanta?  i only been to the airport etc for military flights girls were fine as hell. how is the job market (law enforcement) traffic, cost of living and all that? considering going to houston or somewhere in the south if the right job opp comes up

chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

laugh.gif
i guess the other site really does suck.

got a aunt who lives there is going to let me stay there next year while i get a job there (already one in the works)  good decision? aint trying to stay in louisiana  + anymore nothing here for me really. how is atlanta?  i only been to the airport etc for military flights girls were fine as hell. how is the job market (law enforcement) traffic, cost of living and all that? considering going to houston or somewhere in the south if the right job opp comes up

chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

laugh.gif

Considering your adoration for Mr. Marcus, I guess moving to ATL is a great idea.

Good luck though bruh.

Considering your adoration for Mr. Marcus, I guess moving to ATL is a great idea.

Good luck though bruh.

Good luck though bruh.

Good luck though bruh.

Lots of great career ops in Atlanta, but you must have a lead in order to land something decent.  While you are staying with your Aunt stay focused and save all that you can.
Once you get on your feet I would take a look at living in Kennesaw GA, or Suwannee GA.  Both have great neighborhoods and
are close enough to enjoy Atlanta.

Good Luck.

Lots of great career ops in Atlanta, but you must have a lead in order to land something decent.  While you are staying with your Aunt stay focused and save all that you can.
Once you get on your feet I would take a look at living in Kennesaw GA, or Suwannee GA.  Both have great neighborhoods and

Good Luck.

Good Luck.

Good Luck.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

laugh.gif

i dont get the lulz your trying to produce lil dude

i been a member here under another name since 06

diego
roll.gif
roll.gif

chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

laugh.gif

diego
roll.gif
roll.gif

chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

laugh.gif

diego
roll.gif
roll.gif

chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

laugh.gif

diego
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Come on now you know you don't want to live there. It's cool to visit maybe but you don't want to live there. It's not as cool as it sounds in the music video. My sister went there and thought she want to move there. I was just looking at her stupid. She realized it was a stupid move. Don't relocate thinking it's going to solve your problems at home or something. If your doing it for the right reasons that's cool. If your not, its over for you. You will just go down there and end up worse than ever.

laugh.gif
Where are you moving from? It all depends. Atlanta is a great place to live, again, depending on where you're coming from.

Come on now you know you don't want to live there. It's cool to visit maybe but you don't want to live there. It's not as cool as it sounds in the music video. My sister went there and thought she want to move there. I was just looking at her stupid. She realized it was a stupid move. Don't relocate thinking it's going to solve your problems at home or something. If your doing it for the right reasons that's cool. If your not, its over for you. You will just go down there and end up worse than ever.

laugh.gif
Where are you moving from? It all depends. Atlanta is a great place to live, again, depending on where you're coming from.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

^Kennesaw and Suwannee are 20-25 min drives to atl without traffic.

The job market here is bad honestly. If you dont have something set in stone its gonna be tough. The chicks are bad here and yes population of men who lead "alternative lifestyle" is a bit out of hand but you just gotta do u. Been in atl (east point to be exact) all my life. Good luck on the move tho.

^Kennesaw and Suwannee are 20-25 min drives to atl without traffic.

The job market here is bad honestly. If you dont have something set in stone its gonna be tough. The chicks are bad here and yes population of men who lead "alternative lifestyle" is a bit out of hand but you just gotta do u. Been in atl (east point to be exact) all my life. Good luck on the move tho.

I was just there yesterday, the traffic was
sick.gif
but everything else is cool I went to visit my cousin at gsu and the women where
pimp.gif

i'm a country boy, but i think i could adjust to living in a big city, what are the best places outside the city to live that aren't that really far (5-10 min drive)

Back
Top Bottom