Relocating VOL: ATL

Alright fellow GSU students, hit me up on FB! We gotta chill! My name is Paul Bae, look me up!

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Been here since 5th grade. Love the city, lots of women, & like everyone said cost of living is great. It just depends on what side of town you stay on.

where is the best place to live trying to get a apartment in the range of 600-700 tops

probably save a lil bit before i bounce to my aunts crib stay there for a couple of weeks until i find a good apt

im not moving till i got the job there

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Been here since 5th grade. Love the city, lots of women, & like everyone said cost of living is great. It just depends on what side of town you stay on.

where is the best place to live trying to get a apartment in the range of 600-700 tops

probably save a lil bit before i bounce to my aunts crib stay there for a couple of weeks until i find a good apt

im not moving till i got the job there

I have lived here for over a yr and half, just going to school moved here from SEATTLE. Definitely depends on the location and what your here for. I live in Marietta/Smyrna area and i pay 700 for a one bedroom. Living close to campus tho.

I have lived here for over a yr and half, just going to school moved here from SEATTLE. Definitely depends on the location and what your here for. I live in Marietta/Smyrna area and i pay 700 for a one bedroom. Living close to campus tho.

Moving to Atlanta from Tacoma, Wa in April to help my aunt out there I want to go to school for photography any places I should check out?

Moving to Atlanta from Tacoma, Wa in April to help my aunt out there I want to go to school for photography any places I should check out?

Back
Top Bottom