Relocating VOL: ATL

I thought Atlanta was bad...until I stayed in St. Louis. stL or atL, L's all around. Living depends on where in Atlanta as well.

I thought Atlanta was bad...until I stayed in St. Louis. stL or atL, L's all around. Living depends on where in Atlanta as well.

Ive lived here for five years. Its cool, I am not a life longer so its not like I have that deep love for everything ATL but I mean there are FAR worse places to live and there are a ton of more businesses here than in Louisiana so I would say that the chances of you landing with something here are a little better but I mean in this economy its hard for everyone these days. I would say that if you feel you need to move to better your situation ATL is a nice place to start.

Ive lived here for five years. Its cool, I am not a life longer so its not like I have that deep love for everything ATL but I mean there are FAR worse places to live and there are a ton of more businesses here than in Louisiana so I would say that the chances of you landing with something here are a little better but I mean in this economy its hard for everyone these days. I would say that if you feel you need to move to better your situation ATL is a nice place to start.

I lived there...

It's cool and all..

But the job market is a nightmare....I spent my time working small odd jobs while looking for a real one...(oh, and I have a degree)

Plus a bunch of people I know were retrenched, dudes with degree's. SMH...

I lived there...

It's cool and all..

But the job market is a nightmare....I spent my time working small odd jobs while looking for a real one...(oh, and I have a degree)

I lived there...

It's cool and all..

I lived there...

It's cool and all..

Just left Atlanta 2 months ago, now living in NYC. As eiddyfouw mentioned, the job market is pretty much non existent. But if you have something lined up in law enforcement then good luck. Hope you also have a reliable car, you will have to drive everywhere.

Just left Atlanta 2 months ago, now living in NYC. As eiddyfouw mentioned, the job market is pretty much non existent. But if you have something lined up in law enforcement then good luck. Hope you also have a reliable car, you will have to drive everywhere.

Xavier wrote: +
got a aunt who lives there is going to let me stay there next year while i get a job there (already one in the works)  good decision? aint trying to stay in louisiana  + anymore nothing here for me really. how is atlanta?  i only been to the airport etc for military flights girls were fine as hell. how is the job market (law enforcement) traffic, cost of living and all that? considering going to houston or somewhere in the south if the right job opp comes up

chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

laugh.gif
i guess the other site really does suck.

Xavier wrote: +
got a aunt who lives there is going to let me stay there next year while i get a job there (already one in the works)  good decision? aint trying to stay in louisiana  + anymore nothing here for me really. how is atlanta?  i only been to the airport etc for military flights girls were fine as hell. how is the job market (law enforcement) traffic, cost of living and all that? considering going to houston or somewhere in the south if the right job opp comes up

chimpanzee_thinking.jpg

laugh.gif
i guess the other site really does suck.

Back
Top Bottom