Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

zdawgz zdawgz be like

e6Xwwuy.gif

I think after these and aquas I'm going to call it quits on black 8's, got playoffs, they are 1 of my favorites. Sold my Bugs Bunny's not that long ago, but now am on the hunt for some white 8's to keep it neutral. Those 3peats might be calling my name. Sidenote, I have too many black based shoes in general, but I like each 1 for a different reason. Hard to make decisions, they are all 
nthat.gif

I hope they don't cut corners like they did with the Black Infrared 6s and have two different nubucks. Did anyone else noticed that the Infrareds had smooth nubuck as well as a less smooth nubuck on the upper?

There suppose to be like that.

Here's a pic of OG's

It might be hard to tell.. But the material on the back panel is different than the rest of the shoe

View media item 1422384

2 pairs. JB always put out my grails oh lawd

back looks like durabuck and the rest seems nubuck

Last edited:
There suppose to be like that.

Here's a pic of OG's

It might be hard to tell.. But the material on the back panel is different than the rest of the shoe

View media item 1422384
I was not referring to the heel. I'm talking about the whole upper of the 2024 retros. Its one of those things you have to have seen a pair in person to notice. The white infrared 2014 pair also uses two different leather's

Hopefully the masses don't jump on these, 8's usually sit...I wanna be able to get these fairly easily

Then again I was surprised that the French 7's sat...picked up a pair of those also

Last edited by a moderator:
I think after these and aquas I'm going to call it quits on black 8's, got playoffs, they are 1 of my favorites. Sold my Bugs Bunny's not that long ago, but now am on the hunt for some white 8's to keep it neutral. Those 3peats might be calling my name. Sidenote, I have too many black based shoes in general, but I like each 1 for a different reason. Hard to make decisions, they are all :nthat:

Feel you man, and see for me its the exact opposite. I have no black based shoes in my closet at the moment; closest would be the Fear lV's, so i'm excited to cop a clean pair like this.

Skipped over a ds pair on the bay for $120, now it seems like they all dried up 
mean.gif
 will cop this time around 
smokin.gif

I was 13 when they dropped. The girl I was crushing on had these. This was the shoe that sparked my interest in JB. The closest I got to having a pair was in Dec, but I couldn't risk sole seperation so I passed hoping they'd retro. Awesome call.

Young has been wearing Chrome 8s for the past few games.
and dudes were trying to clown me when I called these the nets 8s in the suns thread since the nets are my favorite team
smile.gif
. they'll always be the chrome 8s but they are fire with the nets uniform. of course as soon as I vow not to cop anymore due to price all the nice stuff comes out. these, aquas, supposedly black/red 12s and white/black 9s
mean.gif
. I'm casually thinking about biting the bullet if those 4 drop but man.... I just feel really irresponsible giving Jordan brand a crisp Benjamin on top of what was already a pretty BS price. most likely won't go through with it I'm trying to have better ethics. that picture had me tripping out though. the guy(s) on the right I was like damn he got a big *** head who is that. then I realized the head belonged to the guy in the front
roll.gif
it kinda looks like it belongs to both of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom