Remember when you were a kid, and you'd get hyped for disneyland or.......

Remember when you were a youngling, and you'd get hyped if you were going to go to Disneyland, or a water park, or something just really fun?
Now those of us over 25, is there really any excitement like that anymore? I get hyped before going to Vegas, but not child hood Disneyland hyped.

Not sex, not shopping, not traveling, nothing get's me childhood disneyland hyped
frown.gif

Maybe my life is just sad.

-Jacob

Remember when you were a youngling, and you'd get hyped if you were going to go to Disneyland, or a water park, or something just really fun?
Now those of us over 25, is there really any excitement like that anymore? I get hyped before going to Vegas, but not child hood Disneyland hyped.

Not sex, not shopping, not traveling, nothing get's me childhood disneyland hyped
frown.gif

Maybe my life is just sad.

-Jacob

Same here........

last time I felt that good was when I took shrooms

but thats another story

Same here........

last time I felt that good was when I took shrooms

but thats another story

Dude, I get disneyland excited just to drink my cup of coffee in the morning. You're doing it wrong.

Dude, I get disneyland excited just to drink my cup of coffee in the morning. You're doing it wrong.

I thinking falling on a lot of unexpected cash would give me that feeling...

Or maybe if I got tickets to the Super Bowl or a Mayweather vs. Pacman fight or some *+%%...

Vegas is probably about as close as it gets these days. If its a real special trip where I know stuff is gonna get crazy (like bachelor party), then its pretty close to disneyland hyped

I thinking falling on a lot of unexpected cash would give me that feeling...

Or maybe if I got tickets to the Super Bowl or a Mayweather vs. Pacman fight or some *+%%...

Vegas is probably about as close as it gets these days. If its a real special trip where I know stuff is gonna get crazy (like bachelor party), then its pretty close to disneyland hyped

I get hyped by seeing my kids get hyped over going to Disneyland. I live through them bro. Thats how I see it. During Christmas, my kids and I rattle presents, polk a hole in the box and

pick out which present is mine or theirs. ITs fun having kids. I have 2 boys and I'm loving how I can act like a little kid with them. I buy them toys so I can play with them. LOL.

Transformers back then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Transformers now. Too complicated to build.

I get hyped by seeing my kids get hyped over going to Disneyland. I live through them bro. Thats how I see it. During Christmas, my kids and I rattle presents, polk a hole in the box and

pick out which present is mine or theirs. ITs fun having kids. I have 2 boys and I'm loving how I can act like a little kid with them. I buy them toys so I can play with them. LOL.

Transformers back then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Transformers now. Too complicated to build.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

This can't be real life man.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

This can't be real life man.

I would say I was Disneyland hyped before the Eminem/Jay-z concert recently. That was one
pimp.gif
hell of a night.

I would say I was Disneyland hyped before the Eminem/Jay-z concert recently. That was one
pimp.gif
hell of a night.

i get excited when goin on trips wit my girlfriend and openin up a new box of sneakers, but not as excited as bac then. Man the most exciting day use to be christmas morning, miss that feeling.

i get excited when goin on trips wit my girlfriend and openin up a new box of sneakers, but not as excited as bac then. Man the most exciting day use to be christmas morning, miss that feeling.

pft, im 22 and if I was going to some amusement park or any place with roller coasters, id be chock-full of giddiness!

Funnel Cake on me!

Back
Top Bottom