Remember when you were a kid, and you'd get hyped for disneyland or.......

I still get excited for upcoming things, whether it deserves it or not so much. Makes the days go by quicker, something to look forward to, & leads to a good time.
smokin.gif

I still get excited for upcoming things, whether it deserves it or not so much. Makes the days go by quicker, something to look forward to, & leads to a good time.
smokin.gif

I still get hyped for:
Start of Deer Season
Start of the salmon run
Camping trips
Going up into the mountains
Cooking food that I reserve for special occasions
Buying new guns
Going to gun shows
Good metal concerts

Never been to Disneyland or any theme park like it, and don't really want to.

I still get hyped for:
Start of Deer Season
Start of the salmon run
Camping trips
Going up into the mountains
Cooking food that I reserve for special occasions
Buying new guns
Going to gun shows
Good metal concerts

Never been to Disneyland or any theme park like it, and don't really want to.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You dont get excited for anything? I kind of know what you are talking about, but I still get excited for some stuff. You dont get excited when you get something you really wanted? You dont get excited to go to sporting events, parties, concerts?

Im 25, but I have TCU season tickets so I get excited to go tailgate and go to their games. I get excited if I know I have a big event or something coming up. You dont do anything fun? Do you like to travel? Plan a vacation or something.
Word, I get more amped/excited about football nowadays than I did about almost anything when I was little kid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You dont get excited for anything? I kind of know what you are talking about, but I still get excited for some stuff. You dont get excited when you get something you really wanted? You dont get excited to go to sporting events, parties, concerts?

Im 25, but I have TCU season tickets so I get excited to go tailgate and go to their games. I get excited if I know I have a big event or something coming up. You dont do anything fun? Do you like to travel? Plan a vacation or something.
Word, I get more amped/excited about football nowadays than I did about almost anything when I was little kid
laugh.gif

The only thing that hypes me is Christmas time to be honest. And not even for the presents. Just for the company of my entire family and the $*$@ me and my cousins get into. Laser tagging, movies, gun range, etc. Just a good time.

But nothing else gets me hyped like when I was a kid

The only thing that hypes me is Christmas time to be honest. And not even for the presents. Just for the company of my entire family and the $*$@ me and my cousins get into. Laser tagging, movies, gun range, etc. Just a good time.

But nothing else gets me hyped like when I was a kid

I was never really hyped for that after the 1st time. I was just happy to eat somewhere new and see *******. Potentially touch some in Dorney Park.

I was never really hyped for that after the 1st time. I was just happy to eat somewhere new and see *******. Potentially touch some in Dorney Park.

Back
Top Bottom