Remember when you were a kid, and you'd get hyped for disneyland or.......

pft, im 22 and if I was going to some amusement park or any place with roller coasters, id be chock-full of giddiness!

Funnel Cake on me!

You dont get excited for anything? I kind of know what you are talking about, but I still get excited for some stuff. You dont get excited when you get something you really wanted? You dont get excited to go to sporting events, parties, concerts?

Im 25, but I have TCU season tickets so I get excited to go tailgate and go to their games. I get excited if I know I have a big event or something coming up. You dont do anything fun? Do you like to travel? Plan a vacation or something.

You dont get excited for anything? I kind of know what you are talking about, but I still get excited for some stuff. You dont get excited when you get something you really wanted? You dont get excited to go to sporting events, parties, concerts?

Im 25, but I have TCU season tickets so I get excited to go tailgate and go to their games. I get excited if I know I have a big event or something coming up. You dont do anything fun? Do you like to travel? Plan a vacation or something.

Man I'm over 25 and still get hype for #!!@.

I'm going to Dallas next month and I'm geeked. Christmas is coming and my daughters are both old enough to appreciate it fully, geeked.

I'm close to copping a new whip. Geeked. Knowing I'm on the right path, ultra geeked.

OP, you just have to enjoy simple things man. If you stand back and look at how good you really have it, you should just be hype all day. I'm thankful for all that I have. Sometimes the clothes I have get me geeked, but I just appreciate it all man.

I'm going to Dallas next month and I'm geeked. Christmas is coming and my daughters are both old enough to appreciate it fully, geeked.

I'm close to copping a new whip. Geeked. Knowing I'm on the right path, ultra geeked.

OP, you just have to enjoy simple things man. If you stand back and look at how good you really have it, you should just be hype all day. I'm thankful for all that I have. Sometimes the clothes I have get me geeked, but I just appreciate it all man.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

This. We have the same mindset. I'm hype on everything. Except waking up in the morning. I'll never get that one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This. We have the same mindset. I'm hype on everything. Except waking up in the morning. I'll never get that one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Going through things really makes you appreciate the small things you use to take for granted
pimp.gif

Going through things really makes you appreciate the small things you use to take for granted
pimp.gif

i know what you mean
ohwell.gif

these days you have to hype yourself up.like
eek.gif

I get hyped for: Vegas, new citys, going out of the country, some events.

when im not hyped at all I have to
pimp.gif

i know what you mean
ohwell.gif

these days you have to hype yourself up.like
eek.gif

I get hyped for: Vegas, new citys, going out of the country, some events.

when im not hyped at all I have to
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Vegas is probably about as close as it gets these days. If its a real special trip where I know stuff is gonna get crazy (like bachelor party), then its pretty close to disneyland hyped
This can't be real life man.
whoops.  i misunderstood the question.  i thought this was excitement pertaining to trips or visits to certain places.  when it comes to trips and excitement, i think part of it has to do with being a pseudo responsible career minded adult.  even the night before i left for my honeymoon, i was stressin about making sure i was all caught up on my work, i had left proper notes and full debriefing for my colleague that was covering for me, my out of office was set, etc... etc...  i was so caught up with making sure that my work wasn't gonna be all messed up, that i couldn't get super excited about going to Europe for a couple weeks.

in terms of other stuff in life, there are plenty of things i get little kid @ disneyland excited about.

example:  The fedex delivery guy when he dropped off the UFC trading cards that I had pre-ordered a few months ago.  Even as an adult, there is just something about cracking open a fresh box of trading cards and burning through the packs in the hopes of pulling a nice rare card.  I was hyped as I was rippin open packs left and right in the hopes of pulling a BJ Penn Autograph card.  As a cruel joke, the trading cards gods decided to stick a Frankie Edgar Auto card in there instead.  Touche, trading card gods... touche.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Vegas is probably about as close as it gets these days. If its a real special trip where I know stuff is gonna get crazy (like bachelor party), then its pretty close to disneyland hyped
This can't be real life man.
whoops.  i misunderstood the question.  i thought this was excitement pertaining to trips or visits to certain places.  when it comes to trips and excitement, i think part of it has to do with being a pseudo responsible career minded adult.  even the night before i left for my honeymoon, i was stressin about making sure i was all caught up on my work, i had left proper notes and full debriefing for my colleague that was covering for me, my out of office was set, etc... etc...  i was so caught up with making sure that my work wasn't gonna be all messed up, that i couldn't get super excited about going to Europe for a couple weeks.

in terms of other stuff in life, there are plenty of things i get little kid @ disneyland excited about.

example:  The fedex delivery guy when he dropped off the UFC trading cards that I had pre-ordered a few months ago.  Even as an adult, there is just something about cracking open a fresh box of trading cards and burning through the packs in the hopes of pulling a nice rare card.  I was hyped as I was rippin open packs left and right in the hopes of pulling a BJ Penn Autograph card.  As a cruel joke, the trading cards gods decided to stick a Frankie Edgar Auto card in there instead.  Touche, trading card gods... touche.

I dont kno about you but any time I got to South Beach I get that feeling...but I do feel you though it's not the same anymore

I dont kno about you but any time I got to South Beach I get that feeling...but I do feel you though it's not the same anymore

Back
Top Bottom