Remove glue smell from spacejams

I just got the grey market unauthorized spacejams and they stink of glue. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to remove this smell or at least mask it?

I just got the grey market unauthorized spacejams and they stink of glue. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to remove this smell or at least mask it?
they were probably just made, let em air out..you should be fine.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

post pics of em, i wanna see your pair.

Get you some uncooked rice, put it in a sock, throw that in the box and wrap the box with Saran Wrap. After about a week the smell will be gone...

They are high quality replicas, not grey market at all. Fake. Kinstor/Rstor admitted it. Some guy just post about in the jordan legit check forum.

I was naive and bought a pair of those "restocked" jams.

I got rid of the glue smell by donating them to a homeless shelter. They probably smell like something else now though.

Not fake. Just un authorized. Fake is using different material and moulds. These are made from same material and same moulds. Legit just un authorized

They are high quality replicas, not grey market at all. Fake. Kinstor/Rstor admitted it. Some guy just post about in the jordan legit check forum.
link? because all people do is see "grey maket" and assume fake which is far from da truth..we know what fakes

look like.

Last edited:

I have had these wrapped up for 6 hours with rice in a sock and a few bounty sheets and I kid you not the glue smell is gone. D3RANG3D SOL3 ur the man[/quote]
im looking at my space jams i copped from champ sports, can't tell da difference b...how much u dropped and where?

I should post pics of my 2009 yellowed pair. There an exact match. I actually got them from a local link. Traded a pair of vnds concords for them but I got another pair coming next week. U can find em for 300. I'm gunna get my hands on as many pairs as I can. Cuz like I said before a year for them to yellow a bit and no one will be able to tell the difference. Be swap I've ever made. All the haters will chime in soon

link? because all people do is see "grey maket" and assume fake which is far from da truth..we know what fakes

look like.
Nah these are best fakes money can buy. No doubt they look absolutely legit from the outside considering they are using same materials, besides blue tinted soles on some. But when I saw that video of the breakdown on Cool Grey XI's, I was shocked. They are cutting corners in the inside of the shoes that can't be seen from the outside. If your cool with that then fine. Trust me I'm contemplating getting some BC3's from there.

im looking at my space jams i copped from champ sports, can't tell da difference b...how much u dropped and where?
Still can't see the high patent cut and the bluish tint to the sole? It's the same trash that MentalKicks is pushing.

Nah these are best fakes money can buy. No doubt they look absolutely legit from the outside considering they are using same materials, besides blue tinted soles on some. But when I saw that video of the breakdown on Cool Grey XI's, I was shocked. They are cutting corners in the inside of the shoes that can't be seen from the outside. If your cool with that then fine. Trust me I'm contemplating getting some BC3's from there.
This post right here is EXACTLY what's wrong with the grey market situation. There is ZERO quality control. They cut as many corners as they can get away with. A lot of people think the shoes are legit because they use the same materials. I'd be fine with the whole scenario if these companies were upfront with what they're doing, and IF they charged a LOT less than they do. To tell you the truth, I'd buy some of their pairs if they were priced more reasonably.  A legit pair of retro Jordans retails for 160-180. Most of us can cop for retail, up to about 230 with frequent success. If these garbage pairs were priced around, say, 120 or 130, I'd consider copping if I failed on release date.

look like.
oh, just what i thought. grey markets.

anyone who thinks these are fakes are A. resellers feeling da burn of people getting hip to coppin these and hurtin their profits

B. people who are lust for punishment, waiting for days on lines, instant sellouts online..yea i aint about that life.

Still can't see the high patent cut and the bluish tint to the sole? It's the same trash that MentalKicks is pushing.
Pinos got a serious hate on for mentalkicks. I don't think this pair is from mentakicks though cuz the guy I bought them from was only looking for 300 mental kicks sell for 350+

anyone who thinks these are fakes are A. resellers feeling da burn of people getting hip to coppin these and hurtin their profits

B. people who are lust for punishment, waiting for days on lines, instant sellouts online..yea i aint about that life.
Preach on. My thoughts exactly. Any sneakerhead couldn't be more excited about these grey markets. I no iam. Even for these prices

Way to completely ignore what I said about the INSIDE of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom