Remove glue smell from spacejams

Again...Ninjahood...no disrespect, but they ARE fakes. I don't get how they aren't. They don't look the same, they don't smell the same. They ARE different to the naked eye. How the hell are they not fakes? Jams haven't released in 3 years. It's not like some b grades or prelimaries that were supposed to get trashed. They are straight up pairs that aren't supposed to be made at all. And if you aren't about "that life" of copping for retail on release date, then why not just pay reseller fees and get the real thing? It's about the same price, maybe a bit more (which is worth it for the step up in quality)

Again...Ninjahood...no disrespect, but they ARE fakes. I don't get how they aren't. They don't look the same, they don't smell the same. They ARE different to the naked eye. How the hell are they not fakes? Jams haven't released in 3 years. It's not like some b grades or prelimaries that were supposed to get trashed. They are straight up pairs that aren't supposed to be made at all. And if you aren't about "that life" of copping for retail on release date, then why not just pay reseller fees and get the real thing? It's about the same price, maybe a bit more (which is worth it for the step up in quality)
Not fake. They look the same. These grey markets are better quality than some jordans I have bought in release day. I have OG spacejams and there the same quality. Fake is when the material and mould used is completely different these were made at a Nike factory clearly. How does that equal fake. Ill tell u what it does equal. Un authorized. Either way there real spacejams

Pino. If you hadn't been hip to these re released spacejams. "Fakes" as u call it. And I posted these pics maybe 6 months ago you would have been first to say they were legit. u can't find a difference.

The patent cut is incorrect, and the sole is the wrong color. If we tore your shoe apart, piece by piece...you might now like what you see on the inside.

That can be said about any authorized shoe. And let's be honest. These shoe are to wear not to be dissected Do yourself a favor pino and cop a pair. You will thank me later. Unless ur a reseller who is but hurt

The patent cut is incorrect, and the sole is the wrong color. If we tore your shoe apart, piece by piece...you might now like what you see on the inside.
THIS. Watch the cool grey XI video breakdown. Also ninjahood you seem really passionate to defend these shoes. If you look at my short post history, I'm obviously not a reseller no reason to get offended. Anyway like I said before I'm probably gonna buy a pair or two of these shoes next week since I got money to blow and I don't care about any of the Jordan releases in the near future (though I will be on the lookout for restocks). Also I really don't care about getting to argument about whether these are grey market or not and what exactly "grey market" shoes are. I will say this though: These are fake with legit materials because they don't come unauthorized from NIKE factories allegedly. They come from factories that have no relation to NIKE at all but have obtained the formula to make these shoes authentic as possible. I consider grey market shoes to be shoes that come from NIKE factories but are sold under the table.

Just don't think its fair to say these shoes are EXACTLY the same. At the end of day you have a good of chance of getting messed up retail shoes from Nike too though.

why call em fake if you answered your own question?

they are unauthorized grey market pairs..you think i care about glue smell if its da same material as da release date pairs just da fact

that whoever is running da factory is pumpin them out long after their intital production run? nope, dont care at all...thats nike's problem

for outsourcing their production in da first place.

and no they aren't da same price..see pino, what you fail to see is that mental kicks is just a middle man, they're getting these shipments from

china at websites like taobao, paying like a 100 or so and flippin em on their website for 200% profit.

so im supposed to be mad factories are actually still making em after they're no longer in stores? nope.

these were fakes:

Air-Jordan-11-XI-Space-Jams-Black-Varsity-Royal-White.jpg

i dont defend these at all, but you're talking about sneakers that are made with 100% of da same materials including carbon fiber

unauthorized by nike, that aint fake to me, morally suspect? of course..fake? nope.

Last edited:
Yep cool. Ok I wrote a good amount that's up for moderation but I will write it again. Ninjahood based on my posts history I am obviously not a reseller so no reason to get offended. I just got back in to the sneaker game about 2 months ago and its shocking how bad it is with the reselling these days and how hard shoes are to cop compared to just 5-6 years ago. Anyway I just don't think its fair to call these shoes the same. And based on that cool grey XI video like I said they are possibly cutting corners in some places. If your fine with that cool. Nike could be doing the same themselves in some shoes. And I consider these fake but with legit materials because "grey market" shoes by most people's definition are shoes that come from NIKE factories that unauthorized, for example sold under the table. These shoes are allegedly made in factories that have no relation with NIKE at all. This is why I consider them fake. But once again they are obviously using the same materials as NIKE.

Anyway I plan on buying one or two pairs from these places next week because I got money to blow and I don't care about any of the jordan releases in the near future (though I will be on the lookout for restocks). 

That can be said about any authorized shoe. And let's be honest. These shoe are to wear not to be dissected Do yourself a favor pino and cop a pair. You will thank me later. Unless ur a reseller who is but hurt
I am not a reseller. I also haven't failed at copping any of the releases i wanted. And since when do authorized pairs have the wrong color sole and the wrong patent cut? That's just not true, period. If you lined up 100 pairs of Jams side by side and told me to find the 3 pairs that are from these grey market sites, I'll bet whatever amount of money you want that I'll find the 3 pairs with 100% accuracy within 5 minutes of analysis.

WHoops double post my bad.

Last edited:
If yall talking about TB i actually ordered a pair of playoff 11's from there and ill compare it to my authentic pair to see if there is a difference, if they are cutting corners then comfort might be the difference

Back
Top Bottom