Remy Ma Convicted of Assault in the First Degree

wait, I thought ol girl who had the case against her dropped her suit? That aint help nothin? I guess its her time for dike camp...these female rapperscatching more time than the N's...Foxy, Kim, Remy, damn...

She's gonna get more time than T.I. is....
as she should.

she tried to kill somebody.

t.i. only had guns, he never shot at a person.

plus t.i. bread is longer than remy's. by far.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

wait, I thought ol girl who had the case against her dropped her suit? That aint help nothin? I guess its her time for dike camp...these female rappers catching more time than the N's...Foxy, Kim, Remy, damn...

cause most of them females actually take it to trial..seems like all the dudes is coppin pleas..

51387668.jpg

I was surprised the trial ended so soon but smh at the whole ordeal. Another career cut short, hopefully the judge ain't too upset that mornin or elseshe's done. They said she like chicks anyway so...

Should've stayed with Joe, at least she would have people's behind her.

From Complex Mag:

C: Speaking of Lil' Kim. What went wrong with the Remy Ma and Terror Squad?
Fat Joe: I can't tell you what went wrong. Just the fact that she felt we didn't promote her stuff as well, so, it's been about two, three years since...when was it the last album came out? So, when's the next album, when's the next hit record? At the end of the day we can argue with each other and all that mumbo jumbo, but I make hit records. I want people to bring hit records to the surface.

C: Right. Was it hard seeing her on stage with G-Unit?
Fat Joe: Oh, it was terrible man. But I know what happens to those people. I know what happens to those people, it's called karma. I know what happens to these people. It is what it is. You get somebody who lived in the projects, had nothing, then they down with you, you put them on a hit record, get them a record deal. Now they live in a house in Jersey with seven Benzes and Beemers and they tell you that you didn't do nothing for them. Of course it's going to bother anybody. But to me, loyalty is everything. So thanks for letting me know. The problem is, what has she done since she [Remy Ma] left us? It was such a rush. It was such an important part to leave Fat Joe. All we?ve done is put out hits and have been more successful. We had hits with Khaled's "I'm So Hood," and "We Taking Over." We're winning.
Jealous ones, envy.

That ol' my lil Pony weave wearing heffer tried to kill someone...she got what she deserved.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

From Complex Mag:

C: Speaking of Lil' Kim. What went wrong with the Remy Ma and Terror Squad?
Fat Joe: I can't tell you what went wrong. Just the fact that she felt we didn't promote her stuff as well, so, it's been about two, three years since...when was it the last album came out? So, when's the next album, when's the next hit record? At the end of the day we can argue with each other and all that mumbo jumbo, but I make hit records. I want people to bring hit records to the surface.

Fat Joe: Oh, it was terrible man. But I know what happens to those people. I know what happens to those people, it's called karma. I know what happens to these people. It is what it is. You get somebody who lived in the projects, had nothing, then they down with you, you put them on a hit record, get them a record deal. Now they live in a house in Jersey with seven Benzes and Beemers and they tell you that you didn't do nothing for them. Of course it's going to bother anybody. But to me, loyalty is everything. So thanks for letting me know. The problem is, what has she done since she [Remy Ma] left us? It was such a rush. It was such an important part to leave Fat Joe. All we?ve done is put out hits and have been more successful. We had hits with Khaled's "I'm So Hood," and "We Taking Over." We're winning.
Jealous ones, envy.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by FWA III

She's gonna get more time than T.I. is....
as she should.

she tried to kill somebody.

t.i. only had guns, he never shot at a person.

plus t.i. bread is longer than remy's. by far.

Man it still doesnt make it right at all for both situations. TI should have gotten the MAX Sentence TIP did the crime heshould man up and do the time. Plain and simple. How stupid can you be buying guns when your a convicted felon. He should not be getting a year for this crime.He has been in and out of trouble and tons of convictions. You would have thinked he would have learned by now. So giving the max time would probaly teach himnot to keep making these dumb mistakes. If the average person did the same thing as TIP they would not be doing a year plea deal. You betta believe that. Thejustice system isnt fair. Everyone should do the same exact time for the same crime. But its not like that. If you rich and a celeb you get less which isntfair. Thats why Im becoming a lawyer to change these policies in the US.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Pap gonna tell her to go to that Law Library! LOL

roll.gif
roll.gif

ya cold
grin.gif

at da end of da day, TI's money was waaay longer then remy ma....and in ATL, guns aren't that big a deal over there considering you're not aconvicted felon....

like everyone else said, she should've just stuck behind fat joe.....i rather be a solider tony yayo type in a crew...then to be my own act and no onewanna mess wit me.

"Thats why Im becoming a lawyer to change these policies in the US."

That's the exact thing everyone says yet once you get in that position you realize you're in the same boat. Nothing you can do about it... TI for surecould've went about things a different way but I understand protecting your fam. Sad but true what Fat Joe said, what has she done since but talk and wastea whole bunch of time and now she's going away for a long hour to think about it.

Jealous ones, envy.
laugh.gif
Fat Joe is right.

Anyway, I don't get off on seeing anyone rot in jail, but Remy Ma, you are done my lady. Wow, and like dude said, she's young.

Back
Top Bottom