Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

And I got a few words for the moms of the young Barbz
Guess who supports a child molester? Nicki Minaj
You paid for your brother’s wedding? That’s hella foul
How you spendin' money to support a pedophile?
He a walkin' dead man, sendin' threats to him
I guess that’s why they call you Barbie, you was next to Ken
Talkin’ about your money long and your foreign sick
Why you ain’t help your bro hide his cum from forensics?

Dog, some of the most disrespectful lines I've ever heard. Might be #2 after Gucci's The Truth bars.

Like son, I gotta kill you now. Hahaha, we fighting. Unfairly, too. Chairs, knives or something.

Last edited:
And I got a few words for the moms of the young Barbz
Guess who supports a child molester? Nicki Minaj
You paid for your brother’s wedding? That’s hella foul
How you spendin' money to support a pedophile?
He a walkin' dead man, sendin' threats to him
I guess that’s why they call you Barbie, you was next to Ken
Talkin’ about your money long and your foreign sick
Why you ain’t help your bro hide his cum from forensics?

Dog, some of the most disrespectful lines I've ever heard. Might be #2 after Gucci's The Truth bars.

Like son, I gotta kill you now. Hahaha, we fighting. Unfairly, too. Chairs, knives or something.

That one right there

View media item 2357011

-Jay-Z freestyle dissing at summer jam wit Prodigy's pic/ baiting nas

-Stillmatic freestyle by Nas retaliation dropped next month on all mixtape circuits.

-Blueprint drops with da scathing Takeover diss.

here's where people gotta put da 4 months long delay in context.. 9/11 happened...no one was really riding on Nas exxxxtra hard right to respond right away, cuz:

A. alot of da general public thought Nas was dead already musically after Nastradamus (QB's finest was a rebilitation exercise back to critical relevance)

when Nas released Ether on Jay's birthday...it came outta nowhere, and it reignited da turmoil.

Also didn't as drop the H to the OMO like a week after takeover?

After that murder she committed, they have a legit reason to call that in.

Last edited:

mean.gif
I saw this happening eventually. Nicki's barbs and Drake's barbs are the same breed.
​true

that's pretty pathetic

Last edited:
:lol:

Remy could flip that into a bar and say "snitches saying I violated parole cause I bodied Nicki" or some **** like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicki might as well not respond now. Nobody really cares anymore and people have moved on. Just no longer call yourself the Queen and no subliminals, you're pop. You'd rather have your breast out at fashion shows.

Last edited:
^ Pretty much. It's a dub at this point. Nicki acting hurt in the beginning and then trying to flex like she was unbothered out in Paris is the funniest part of it all. But a week later, it's cemented in a lot of people's minds that she made herself look like a clown.

-Jay-Z freestyle dissing at summer jam wit Prodigy's pic/ baiting nas

-Stillmatic freestyle by Nas retaliation dropped next month on all mixtape circuits.

-Blueprint drops with da scathing Takeover diss.

here's where people gotta put da 4 months long delay in context.. 9/11 happened...no one was really riding on Nas exxxxtra hard right to respond right away, cuz:

A. alot of da general public thought Nas was dead already musically after Nastradamus (QB's finest was a rebilitation exercise back to critical relevance)

when Nas released Ether on Jay's birthday...it came outta nowhere, and it reignited da turmoil.

Also didn't as drop the H to the OMO like a week after takeover?

that line is from da stillmatic freestyle.

Back
Top Bottom