Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Legit don't understand Celebs teams around them sometimes

Like, you're getting killed online, so you and your team thought it would be a great idea to just walk around overseas with ya titty out?
laugh.gif

Like, you're getting killed online, so you and your team thought it would be a great idea to just walk around overseas with ya titty out? :lol:

most just coast off the success of the artist

most have no true understanding of strategy

also a lot of em don't possess any real talent

Like, you're getting killed online, so you and your team thought it would be a great idea to just walk around overseas with ya titty out? :lol:

In Meek's defense he was the first victim to this new social media world and how it relates to rap beefs.

Nicki has no excuse. She saw what happen with Meek first hand and was in the eye of the storm while it was happening. It's not like she was some casual outsider.

Nicki gotta change her lyrics from here on out. Tell her writers no more tough talk, queen or boss talk. You got destroyed and did nothing but run away after all that barking. Remy said it best, she attacked Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift. She's a punk.

Last edited:

Like, you're getting killed online, so you and your team thought it would be a great idea to just walk around overseas with ya titty out?
laugh.gif
Are they supposed to be runnin' around screaming in a panic? There's a plan in place, I'd assume, and even if you're losing you don't ever show defeat

Safaree on Wendy Williams today.

Don't judge me.....

(My mom watches that **** :lol:)

Last edited:

She gearing up for an album run and it's Paris Fashion Week. I think she was more than likely gonna wear something "daring" anyway to get the media looks and buzz, whether this happened or not. When you got regular females walking around in completely see thru **** you kinda gotta turn it up a notch.

Azealia Banks was walking around over there last week with her whole *** out :lol:  0]

Last edited:
Y'all still waiting on a response? Nah b it's over, the time has passed, I don't wanna hear anything 3 weeks later. Hi make ya pop songs and throw ya corny shot on ya album but u tool a L. If shether was some regular diss song it would have 0 effect on her but that **** is gonna be talked about 10 years from now when we talk about most disrespectful disses.

She gearing up for an album run and it's Paris Fashion Week. I think she was more than likely gonna wear something "daring" anyway to get the media looks and buzz, whether this happened or not. When you got tons of regular females walking around in completely see thru **** you kinda gotta turn it up a notch.
I guess you're right. Maybe this titty stunt was choreographed w/paris fashion week and it just coincidentally coincided with SHether. Still looks ridiculous. You're the queen of rap, and another female just came at your rack and you respond by putting one damn titty out for the gram ahisdnlasudbkjaosflkdfasd
roll.gif

And is her album coming out? I read that her label actually took a real loss off of her last project. Spent like 800K on it and didn't recoup or something like that. She ice cold outchea.

And is her album coming out? I read that her label actually took a real loss off of her last project. Spent like 800K on it and didn't recoup or something like that. She ice cold outchea.

Where you read that? :lol:

Her last tour alone was the highest grossing for a rapper that year, Same year as the Forest Hills Drive Tour and that Wiz/Fall Out Boy joint.

Where you read that?
laugh.gif

Her last tour alone was the highest grossing for a rapper that year, Same year as the Forest Hills Drive Tour and that Wiz/Fall Out Boy joint.
lol One of these lil gossip sites I came across like a year ago or something

The "plan" was to call someone's parole officer??? The plan was to show a singular taped breast and snitch? The "plan" was to attack folks on social media, but not the one person who snapped on you?

Last edited:
More women need to adopt the "Expose Da Boob" plan of response.
Rapper disses you? Expose da booby

Failed a test? Expose da booby

Baby daddy aint pay child support?? Dont take him to court just whip out a tiddie

I wish Remy would've hopped on Breakfastclub and aired **** out instead of Wendy. Pull a Nas

"Look at flex man......look at his face man" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom