Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

I swear this new generation smh. They will cosign a ***** like Future but has the nerve to talk bad about Papoose. While Pap may not have been the savior NY had been looking for, in his prime he was lifetimes ahead of these mumbling dudes

I swear this new generation smh. They will cosign a ***** like Future but has the nerve to talk bad about Papoose. While Pap may not have been the savior NY had been looking for, in his prime he was lifetimes ahead of these mumbling dudes

I'm not part of this new generation

I cosign Future

Papoose is ***

Last edited:
papoose did his thing on the Versace remix he made

but the beats he rhymes over and his song making ability is atrocious

having bars doesn't make your music sonically appealing and I hate when people act like simple things can't sound good or perform good

Last edited:

I'm not part of this new generation

I cosign Future

Papoose is ***

This.

I love lyrical **** as much as anybody but Pap nah.

papoose did his thing on the Versace remix he made

but the beats he rhymes over and his song making ability is atrocious

having bars doesn't make your music sonically appealing and I hate when people act like simple things can't sound good or perform good
This.

Nobody wants to hear dude's get on beats throwing out random punch after random punch after random punch let alone be off beat doing it. The Wayne's and paps should play the management/label roles like they been doing, leave the rapping alone. "Mumble"> battle rap over a beat

He had good verses on-
No problems
Key to the streets remix
The intro to DJ drama album
M$
Post Bail Balling
Even no ceiling 2 had a couple good tracks

I rather hear a future freestyle than a papoose freestyle :lol:..... man this ain't 2004 smack dvds no more man, pap is garbage

Last edited:
A future freestyle? :rofl: :rofl: is there even such a thing?

**** would consist of repeating every line 6 times lmao

meek killed nickis buzz along with her making weirdo moves career wise

but the meek vs drake thing killed a lot of songs she could've made with drake and wayne when they were still making big impactful records together

NT been ishin on papoose forever :lol: :smh:

da man can rap, on beat...just keep it real and say ya don't like his voice.

NT been ishin on papoose forever :lol: :smh:

da man can rap, on beat...just keep it real and say ya don't like his voice.

On beat if the beat just so happens to sync up.

It's obvious Pap doesn't listen to the beat and then write his lyrics.

He's the dude before he gets mentored, can write, but doesn't know how to count bars. That's why his songs are often so damn long. He just raps. He needed to be mentored by someone other than Kay Slay a long time ago.

Last edited:
Doubt most of them even heard any of his material outside of Alphabetical Slaughter and the Touch It remix.

He was dropping mixtapes on a monthly basis during 2004-2005 and there were plenty songs which weren't made up of just punchlines and battle bars. But they wouldn't know that because they judge his whole career on a couple songs on 106 and Park

Doubt most of them even heard any of his material outside of Alphabetical Slaughter and the Touch It remix.

He was dropping mixtapes on a monthly basis during 2004-2005 and there were plenty songs which weren't made up of just punchlines and battle bars. But they wouldn't know that because they judge his whole career on a couple songs on 106 and Park

Now it's cause we didn't hear his material :lol:

Dude was *** B. the only person who rapped off beat worse than papoose is talib kweli, dude stay tryna fit 5 extra words in a bar

Last edited:
Now it's cause we didn't hear his material :lol:

Dude was *** B. the only person who rapped off beat worse than papoose is talib kweli, dude stay tryna fit 5 extra words in a bar

What are these songs you speak of where Pap was so terribly off beat? I'll give them a 2nd listen if they got titles

Talib was pretty bad I'll agree with that. Chino XL another one that I can think of off top

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom