Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

And you got a couple of beans and you don't have a clue?
You situation is bleek, I'mma keep it real cause
******' with me, you gotta drop a mill (Amil),
Cause if you gon cop something' you gotta cop for real

kinda like when Lady Gaga caught a brick and da zesty Bois were offering top to cop her album
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Wait wut?
roll.gif

Quote:
Doubt most of them even heard any of his material outside of Alphabetical Slaughter and the Touch It remix.

He was dropping mixtapes on a monthly basis during 2004-2005 and there were plenty songs which weren't made up of just punchlines and battle bars. But they wouldn't know that because they judge his whole career on a couple songs on 106 and Park
I will admit 06-07 Pap was a joke, I just don't remember what the punchline was. I respected dude for a few tracks that I heard for him and they were great but EVERYBODY hated Pap.

4 Da Fam is a song I hope nobody notices the album cover when I'm playing it :lol:
This is a reason I always questioned Drake's number jump with Apple.

We know delete1234 delete1234 would do this

:lol: it doesn't look like I need to do it champ. Instead you should worry about your favorite artists they probably need all the help they can get

NT been ishin on papoose forever :lol: :smh:

da man can rap, on beat...just keep it real and say ya don't like his voice.

:lol: Nah, that'd be a solid argument if it was Freeway, but Pap just aint got it and never really has. I tried to like dude when I first heard him but son makes Silkk Tha Shocker sound on beat

And why is son in the plaid shirt jeans so damn tight :lol:

Last edited:
Ayyyyyyeee

No Limit Soldiers and I Always Feel Like mentions. Joints are hard.

I **** with Silkk, his off beat **** was still on beat sometimes. It was weird but dope.

Papoose can rap, never calling him trash. He's just not great at making songs.

Nicki getting ******* on by everyone online, she definitely took a huge hit.

The 05 me would be livid at all this Pap slander :smh: :lol:

Funny that he ended up wifing a good rapper that is also bad at making songs

Last edited:
Would a Pap & Cassidy comparison be valid? Cass also came off as great in a particular lane but didn't have any mainstream longevity

No, Cassidy is actually marketable, just couldn't stay out the streets and didn't sign w/ a better brand. As nice as Pap is w/ the bars, u just can't market dude

Cassidy had like 3 or 4 hits though, and I think 3 major label albums

4 Da Fam is a song I hope nobody notices the album cover when I'm playing it :lol:
This is a reason I always questioned Drake's number jump with Apple.

We know delete1234 delete1234 would do this

:lol: it doesn't look like I need to do it champ. Instead you should worry about your favorite artists they probably need all the help they can get

Clearly you aided Desiigner into fooling people that Timmy Turner is "hot" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom