Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

OK, so who was talking about Biggie when you jumped in?

Exactly.

I don't even think BIG is the "GOAT", nor do I even argue about that nonsense because it's all subjective.

You still sound dumb as hell.
That's not what this thread told me
nerd.gif

My dude Ballerrific702 you kept saying Nicki can't/won't sell
Anymore. All 3 songs are top 4 on the OVERALL charts, ALL 3! Told you, she's one of the rare artist that goes platinum with singles and albums. Of course there was nothing she could say that would top ShETHER. Everyone knew this was the kind of response she was doing to do.

View media item 2363042

Hey krazyrodzilla krazyrodzilla check out this video. A huge OVO fan like yourself talks about Nicki at 11:30. How she's not hot at all and her three songs came and went. Hasn't had a solo top 40 song (HIT) in YEEEEAAAAARRRRSSSS.

How? The guy said only one song is on the billboard and struggling weeks later. Budden has said the last few weeks that those songs came and went. Nicki claimed it was a hit, it wasn't. Stream boy told me she was huge and would do wild numbers. No reach there.

It was never on to fall off. Using charts isn't accurate when a major artist drops a new record. It will take off immediately then it fizzles or stays.

I hear that Gucci/Drake "Back On Road" song more than any of those Nicki tracks during that beef and it never made it past #81, so much fraudulence with streaming :lol: :lol:

How? The guy said only one song is on the billboard and struggling weeks later. Budden has said the last few weeks that those songs came and went. Nicki claimed it was a hit, it wasn't. Stream boy told me she was huge and would do wild numbers. No reach there.

Nowhere during that segment did anybody say or insinuate that she ain't a had a Top 40 hit in years :lol:

Last edited:

Nowhere during that segment did anybody say or insinuate that she ain't a had a Top 40 hit in years :lol:

What? Money said she hadn't had a solo top 40 hit in years. She only gets those with features or when she's on someone else's song.

Anaconda her highest charting song and that's on her last album

I'm pretty sure that 2nd Dr Luke single from the same album that got pushed out in 2015 hit Top 40 as well

Edit: the 1st Dr Luke joint as well, that's literally 3 from her last album :lol:

Last edited:
Remy only has one lead effort without Fat Joe that charted the Billboard 100. Conceited was at #90. She was never hot. People just want to listen to Fat Joe.

Remy only has one lead effort without Fat Joe that charted the Billboard 100. Conceited was at #90. She was never hot. People just want to listen to Fat Joe.
I'm sure all her newly acquired fans will make sure to support her efforts

Remy has her fans and everybody know she got bars she just doesn't really have any commercial appeal at all. 

She's not (or at least she wasn't) extra feminine with sex appeal like Nicki nor is she a hood **** like Young MA, she's just kinda there.

Last edited:
She's kinda in between those lines now, idk how much of a sex symbol you can be with a raspy voice and gutta talk on a track but maybe that's what NY cats like

Well Fat Joe wasn't in prison for 6 or 7 years :lol:
She had plenty of time. Lean back came out in 04. She tried riding the wave with Conceited and only got to 90 on the billboard 100.

Joe followed up with 3 top 50 lead artist tracks. Not to mention the joints he did with Khaled. All this before she started serving time.

She was never gonna blow. She was to Fat Joe what Shawnna was to Ludacris. Except "Gettin Some Head" is better than "Conceited" and charted a lot higher.

I'll give her props for Where Da Cash At but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom