Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

:lol: on the radio they just played nas- if I ruled the world and the back door played some trash by biggie..."biggie biggie biggie can't you see" :smh: :rofl: this the goat though lmaoooo GARBAGE

Last edited:
Lol at anyone saying Nas took the L. His entire vibe looks like he is more than content with life. Still looking 20 and just living a smooth life. 

Your goat has a song saying she wanna li li li li lick me like a lollipop.....

Better than that biggie trash y'all call the goat.

****** only overrate him cuz he dead :smh: damn shame

Last edited:
Better than that biggie trash y'all call the goat.

****** only overrate him cuz he dead :smh: damn shame

Biggie was a big ****** deal when both his albums dropped kiddo.

ShEther came up on shuffle earlier for me. That **** still hard as ****.

Alright enough of that, take that back to the culture culture thread.

I'm sure he would have been a big deal to you, Drake Fan Club President :lol:

:lol: y'all got some weird obsession with drake

Can't even defend your big popas outdated fa ****zile my nizzle wack *** rhymes :lol: ***** will never be half as good as Tupac. Shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence

Most overrated rapper of all time

Nelly had joints though, I'm not ever shidding on Nelly. His whole albums were never great but he was guaranteed to have some joints on every album. St Lunatics joint was fire too.

Nelly had joints though, I'm not ever shidding on Nelly. His whole albums were never great but he was guaranteed to have some joints on every album. St Lunatics joint was fire too.

people act like drake had the first hit diss record too

nelly had the I am #1 joint going at krs one and ti had the joint going at shorty lo (rip) and there were other bangers too

Back
Top Bottom