Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Also, how did Nick diss Party? All she said "He hasn't even heard the song". "He must of thought the song said WORK". That's no even shade. She just doesn't understand why Jahron is liking tweets that are saying he wrote it.

"Regrets in your Tears" definitely sounds like a Party song and if he didn't write it, she indeed bit his "Not Nice" track heavy. Nicki definitely got inspirations from Jahron's work, whether she wants to admit it or not.

"No Frauds" is fire as a TRACK. She just dissed Reminisce on a club banger. It was a good response but like someone said 7 mins > 1 mins. It's just facts. Nick at least needs a "War" type track like her ex-boyfriend had for this to be considered a battle.

Last edited:
I was hoping that was real :lol:

People may laugh and slander Papoose, but his music has been money ever since he felt like Big Sean slighted him

Twitter these celebrities worst nightmare :lol: exposing themselves left and right

I've always wondered why artists on a major level just don't take the Beyoncé and Jay z route. Them fools don't respond to or acknowledge anything. Twitter has ruined people's careers, keyshia Cole fell victim to it.

I still want to know what happened in the elevator :smh:

That artwork is perfect :rofl: :rofl:

Heres hoping it's real and Remy and Pap are cooking something up

Last edited:
You're buggin, I'm down to hear them. They gonna come with some serious bars. No soft BS. Drake gon cry in the car if this is real.

Phillycustoms from twitter made the cover, it's not real

He been posting screenshots of all the websites that ran with it :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: if Pap lyrically destroys Wayne and Drake.

Been saying since '05 Pap better than Wayne. What a comeback this would be.

Twitter these celebrities worst nightmare :lol: exposing themselves left and right

I've always wondered why artists on a major level just don't take the Beyoncé and Jay z route. Them fools don't respond to or acknowledge anything. Twitter has ruined people's careers, keyshia Cole fell victim to it.

I still want to know what happened in the elevator :smh:
Wait what did I miss out on here? :nerd:
Saigon > pap
Not sure what this opinion has to do with anything :lol:

But I guess that means Saigon > Wayne. I'll allow it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom