Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York X left shoe tongue after deep cleaning and fix of the scuffs in the black leather.

Before

After

New York X left shoe tongue after deep cleaning and fix of the scuffs in the black leather.

Before

After

Will's Space Jam XI size 9.5 ankle of the left shoe after deep cleaning, decreasing and conditioning of the leather.

Before

After

Will's Space Jam XI size 9.5 ankle of the left shoe after deep cleaning, decreasing and conditioning of the leather.

Before

After

When i say mine are that bad, I literally mean, I would have thought that was my shoe. I don't have a facebook nor do i want one, that's why I asked. PM me what you charged him and we can go from there

When i say mine are that bad, I literally mean, I would have thought that was my shoe. I don't have a facebook nor do i want one, that's why I asked. PM me what you charged him and we can go from there

Finished up these Air max 95's. Check out the detailed pics and Renegade Restoration on Facebook. I did some pretty cool stuff on these that have never been done before, Enjoy!

Before

After

Finished up these Air max 95's. Check out the detailed pics and Renegade Restoration on Facebook. I did some pretty cool stuff on these that have never been done before, Enjoy!

Before

After

Will's Space Jam XI size 9.5 left shoe toe box after deep cleaning of the patent leather, decreasing the patent leather and bringing back the luster.

Before

After

Will's Space Jam XI size 9.5 left shoe toe box after deep cleaning of the patent leather, decreasing the patent leather and bringing back the luster.

Before

After

Santiago's Black Cement III toe boxes after decreasing. People say that they are not feeling them not having a tumbled look anymore. Well here you go.

Before

After

Santiago's Black Cement III toe boxes after decreasing. People say that they are not feeling them not having a tumbled look anymore. Well here you go.

Before

After

i apologize for my ignorance never really stopping by to see your werk this is ridiculous. wow is all i can say.

i apologize for my ignorance never really stopping by to see your werk this is ridiculous. wow is all i can say.

Hare I right shoe inside after deep cleaning, deodorizing and recreating of the jumpman logo.

Before

After

Hare I right shoe inside after deep cleaning, deodorizing and recreating of the jumpman logo.

Before

After

Important Tip: No matter what shoe you are restoring. All shoes are made with different materials. Especially newer models and GS models. Whether your decreasing, painting or any other technique. Be careful and take your time. I will say from experience the older models are made better and easier to work with. Newer shoes are not made as well so take your time and test things out before you go all out. Patience is the true key to restoring and trust me you will get the results you want.

Important Tip: No matter what shoe you are restoring. All shoes are made with different materials. Especially newer models and GS models. Whether your decreasing, painting or any other technique. Be careful and take your time. I will say from experience the older models are made better and easier to work with. Newer shoes are not made as well so take your time and test things out before you go all out. Patience is the true key to restoring and trust me you will get the results you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom