Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Scott Adidas wings after deep cleaning and fix of the gold trim and patent leather.

Before

After

Angelo's Concord XI Seaglow and hard candy update. The left shoe has the hard candy removed and the right shoe still has the hard candy.

Before

After removal of hard candy from the left shoe.

Angelo's Concord XI Seaglow and hard candy update. The left shoe has the hard candy removed and the right shoe still has the hard candy.

Before

After removal of hard candy from the left shoe.

Puma Clyde left shoe tongue after deep cleaning of the suede and restoration of the color of the suede.

Before

After

Puma Clyde left shoe tongue after deep cleaning of the suede and restoration of the color of the suede.

Before

After

Wolf Grey V left shoe inside after deep cleaning, deodorizing and defuzzing.

Before

After

Wolf Grey V left shoe inside after deep cleaning, deodorizing and defuzzing.

Before

After

Jeremy Scott Adidas right shoe tongue after deep cleaning and restoration of the patent leather on the tongue.

Before

After

Jeremy Scott Adidas right shoe tongue after deep cleaning and restoration of the patent leather on the tongue.

Before

After

Will's Space Jam XI size 9.5 left shoe after decreasing the midsole and patent leather of the toe box.

Before

After

Will's Space Jam XI size 9.5 left shoe after decreasing the midsole and patent leather of the toe box.

Before

After

Hare I left shoe inner nubuck after deep cleaning and removal of the stains.

Before

After

Hare I left shoe inner nubuck after deep cleaning and removal of the stains.

Before

After

Mark's DMP XI ankle leather after many sessions of decreasing. This is a classic example of a tip that I gave awhile ago about working with different types of materials of shoes. The ankle leather on these are made with a thicker higher quality leather. Which makes them very difficult to decrease but like I mentioned before. Have patience and stick with what your doing. Until you get the results you want.

Before

After many sessions.

After left was finished.

Mark's DMP XI ankle leather after many sessions of decreasing. This is a classic example of a tip that I gave awhile ago about working with different types of materials of shoes. The ankle leather on these are made with a thicker higher quality leather. Which makes them very difficult to decrease but like I mentioned before. Have patience and stick with what your doing. Until you get the results you want.

Before

After many sessions.

After left was finished.

Send Help's left shoe back suede after deep cleaning and bring back the color of the suede.

Before

After

Send Help's left shoe back suede after deep cleaning and bring back the color of the suede.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom