Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Cement III left shoe inner midsole before and after of strip and repaint. The customer wanted a custom color on the midsole and I cleared up the air unit.

Black Cement III left shoe inner midsole before and after of strip and repaint. The customer wanted a custom color on the midsole and I cleared up the air unit.

Finished up a simple custom on a pair of Puma Suede Mids. I turned the red stitching on the midsole from red to white.

Finished up a simple custom on a pair of Puma Suede Mids. I turned the red stitching on the midsole from red to white.

Originally Posted by Goofy

Sick job on those Pumas, I really wanna' see those Nike Air Met 5's fixed up!
i beat em up, but id be more than satisfied if POLITIX could work some magic. if so..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goofy

Sick job on those Pumas, I really wanna' see those Nike Air Met 5's fixed up!
i beat em up, but id be more than satisfied if POLITIX could work some magic. if so..
pimp.gif

Foamposite soles before and after deep cleaning and restoring the color of the rubber to the soles.

Foamposite soles before and after deep cleaning and restoring the color of the rubber to the soles.

Supreme High left inside of shoe before and after deep cleaning, deodorizing and removal of yellow staining.

Supreme High left inside of shoe before and after deep cleaning, deodorizing and removal of yellow staining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom