Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puma Suede mids that came in for a simple customization. The customer wanted the stitching on the midsole turned from red to white. This is the left shoe before and after.

Puma Suede mids that came in for a simple customization. The customer wanted the stitching on the midsole turned from red to white. This is the left shoe before and after.

Black Cement III left shoe outer midsole before and after. The customer wanted a custom midsole. This is restoration/custom.

Black Cement III left shoe outer midsole before and after. The customer wanted a custom midsole. This is restoration/custom.

Giving old shoes a 2nd chance at life, you do this as a service for others shoes? or do you buy beaters, restore them and resell for profit?

Giving old shoes a 2nd chance at life, you do this as a service for others shoes? or do you buy beaters, restore them and resell for profit?

man i cant stop looking at all the pictures. you went to work! great job restoring

man i cant stop looking at all the pictures. you went to work! great job restoring

Bred XI left shoe inner midsole before and after removal of yellowing and glue stains from the foam midsole. The creases will also be removed.

Bred XI left shoe inner midsole before and after removal of yellowing and glue stains from the foam midsole. The creases will also be removed.

I finished up this pair of Puma Suedes for Milestone Customs. Check out the detailed pics and what was done at Renegade Restorations on Facebook.

Before

After

I finished up this pair of Puma Suedes for Milestone Customs. Check out the detailed pics and what was done at Renegade Restorations on Facebook.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom