Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flint XIII right shoe tongue before and after deep cleaning and removal of jean stains and the dirt stains that were deep in the leather.

Flint XIII right shoe inside before and after deep cleaning, removal of hair, deodorizing and defuzzing.

Yea man great job. Is there anywhere where youve broke down how you do this? especially w/ the IVs, i have some silver anniv, and military blues i would like to bring back to life a lil. Curious if its something thats easy to do, or not.

Supreme High right shoe inner tongue before and after deep cleaning, removal of stains, deodorizing and whitening.

Finished up this pair of Flint XIII's. Check out my Facebook page at Renegade Restorations for the detailed pictures and what was done. Including a new technique that I used.

Before

After

Didnt realize this was a business, so i guess u dont share ur methods with ppl. what does it cost to restore a pair

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe pod before and after strip of old paint. If your going to strip and repaint a midsole be sure to strip all the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom