Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay's Playoff XII left shoe inner chrome lace loops before and after fix of the chrome lace loops.

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe before and after stripping of the outer midsole. This is the proper way to strip the midsole and make sure you remove all the old paint and also make sure not to get any old paint on the leather or any rubber parts.

i wanna see the end result of those tour's. everytime i come in here i have to pick up my jaw before leaving. very well done sir

Grape V white rubber soles before and after deep cleaning, removal of stains and whitening of the rubber.

I appreciate you work Renegade but can you please stop taking before and after pictures in different lighting?
Has anyone else noticed that the before pictures always have a yellowish tint and the after pictures are taken in better lighting to make the sneaker look cleaner?

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe inner midsole before and after stripping the old paint and prepping it to be primed for paint. This is a proper way to strip a midsole.

Jay's Playoff XII inside before and after deep cleaning, removal of all the hair, defuzzing and deodorizing.

hey i sent you an email about if you could fix my concords, did you get it because my email has not been working lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom