Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send Help right tongue after deep cleaning, whitening and removal of stains.

Before

After

Send Help right tongue after deep cleaning, whitening and removal of stains.

Before

After

As you can see the leather is damaged and missing around the laceloops and I repaired the leather around the laceloops.

Before

After

As you can see the leather is damaged and missing around the laceloops and I repaired the leather around the laceloops.

Before

After

Stan's Concord XI's after removal of hard candy on both shoes. No i can get back to Seaglowing them.

Stan's Concord XI's after removal of hard candy on both shoes. No i can get back to Seaglowing them.

A pair of Adidas Diagonals that Im working on. I deep cleaned the white canvas and whitened it.

Before

After

Before

After

A pair of Adidas Diagonals that Im working on. I deep cleaned the white canvas and whitened it.

Before

After

Before

After

Dang man, nice thread. Always thank the Man Uhp Stairs. This is a blessing. Realtawk. Keep it uhp cause your also blessing a lot of other ppl.

Dang man, nice thread. Always thank the Man Uhp Stairs. This is a blessing. Realtawk. Keep it uhp cause your also blessing a lot of other ppl.

A pair of Tiffany’s that im working on. This is the left shoe after I deep cleaned the tongue and removed the stains.

A pair of Tiffany’s that im working on. This is the left shoe after I deep cleaned the tongue and removed the stains.

Black Cement III left shoe sideview after whiteing the toecap and deep cleaning and whitening the stitching. The customer painted them previously.

Black Cement III left shoe sideview after whiteing the toecap and deep cleaning and whitening the stitching. The customer painted them previously.

Maize XIII soles before and after. Notice they are almost perfect. Except the rubber is a little dull. If you look closely, you can tell that i brought back the brightness of the rubber on the entire sole.

Before

After

Maize XIII soles before and after. Notice they are almost perfect. Except the rubber is a little dull. If you look closely, you can tell that i brought back the brightness of the rubber on the entire sole.

Before

After

Gerald’s Space Jam XI update. As you can see these also have the hard candy that I have mentioned before. The hard candy on the right shoe has been removed and the left one still has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom