Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerald’s Space Jam XI update. As you can see these also have the hard candy that I have mentioned before. The hard candy on the right shoe has been removed and the left one still has it.

Will’s Space jam XI’s size 10.5 Seaglow update. The Seaglowing is very close to being done.

Will’s Space jam XI’s size 10.5 Seaglow update. The Seaglowing is very close to being done.

A pair of Tiffany’s that im working on. If you look close you can see that there is leather missing. I fixed the missing leather and you cant even tell there was damage there before.

Before

After

A pair of Tiffany’s that im working on. If you look close you can see that there is leather missing. I fixed the missing leather and you cant even tell there was damage there before.

Before

After

Will’s Space Jam XI size 10.5 Seaglow update. There getting there but still need a bit more.

Will’s Space Jam XI size 10.5 Seaglow update. There getting there but still need a bit more.

Maize XIII inside lace loops after whitening. I pay attention to all the details and there is nothing like knowing your kicks are being brought back in and out.

Before

After

Maize XIII inside lace loops after whitening. I pay attention to all the details and there is nothing like knowing your kicks are being brought back in and out.

Before

After

I think everyone has told you that your work is amazing so in an effort not to sound redundant: Your work makes my head tingle, the way your scalp does just before hot water hits your head in the shower, on a cold morning. I am blown away! I love to get a pair and bring them back, I love to see people get a pair that is beat and bring them back, I love everything about this thread! Keep up the awesome work.

I think everyone has told you that your work is amazing so in an effort not to sound redundant: Your work makes my head tingle, the way your scalp does just before hot water hits your head in the shower, on a cold morning. I am blown away! I love to get a pair and bring them back, I love to see people get a pair that is beat and bring them back, I love everything about this thread! Keep up the awesome work.

I only use Seaglow.

I appreciate it Showtime. I work hard and love what I do.

Send Help left inner part of the shoe after deep cleaning and deodorizing.

I only use Seaglow.

I appreciate it Showtime. I work hard and love what I do.

Send Help left inner part of the shoe after deep cleaning and deodorizing.

Air Max 95 left tongue and toebox after deep cleaning, removal of stains and whitening of mesh.

Air Max 95 left tongue and toebox after deep cleaning, removal of stains and whitening of mesh.

Black Cement III before and after of the leather fixes of the left shoe upper lace loops.

Before

After

Before

After

Black Cement III before and after of the leather fixes of the left shoe upper lace loops.

Before

After

Before

After

Bred XI GS right inner midsole after decreasing and removal of fraying from the foam midsole.

Before

After

Bred XI GS right inner midsole after decreasing and removal of fraying from the foam midsole.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom