Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Beach Lebrons before and after the fix of the back plastic. I have noticed that most pairs come with this problem.

^ I'm struggling with that one too. They don't even look like the same shoes - and not in a good way. The glue is slightly different at the edge of the patent leather and the shape isn't even the same.

I'm going to need to see some better pictures.

Santiago's Black Cement III left outer midsole before and after complete strip, primed and repainted.

OP, you are losing credibility each time you ignore people questions on why the shoes are photographed under different lighting.
nice work on those Jordan 3's I guess. (elephant print is the same = same shoes :lol:)

alright. keep up the good work.

Last edited:
I have already explained the situation with the lighting and im not going to keep going over it. It is on this thread if you care to find it and read it.

i found the reason he gave as to why his lighting is different. he is blaming it on a camera that he had for at least 8 months now. the camera has nothing to do with the differences in the lighting, the lighting does

I have explained the picture thing over and over but it seems like I have to explain it almost everyday. The reason that they are in different lighting is because I have new camera which im still learning how to use. As long as you guys get the basics of what im trying to do it will have to do for now. I dont photoshop any of my pictures or try to mislead anybody in what Im trying to do. If I were, I wouldnt have any customers. No matter what pictures I take. It will never compare to seeing it person.

Last edited:
i found the reason he gave as to why his lighting is different. he is blaming it on a camera that he had for at least 8 months now. the camera has nothing to do with the differences in the lighting, the lighting does
Co-sign

Reebok Question toe box's before and after deep cleaning and fix of the suede. They will also be decreased.

Bred XI left outer patent leather before and after. This was not a simple removal of the scuffs. Its an actual fix of the patent leather.

If you have instagram. Follow me at renegaderestorations. I post a variety of sneaker pics along with all my restoration photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom