RENT A WHEEL.....

Has anyone ever purchased off of them??? Are they a rip off?? Hows their payment plan??

Im getting a new car soon and I want to slap on some nice wheels. But only have enough for the downpayment of the car. Any help is greatly appreciated.THANKS..

By the way IM GETTING A BMW 335i COUPE. Just incase you guys were wondering.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

livin outside ya means eh?

IM SORRY, WHAT????????
roll.gif

Seems liek they would be a bit of a ripoff, just save until you can actually afford the wheels, but thats jmo. In other news, your avy uhhh,"excites" me.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Seems liek they would be a bit of a ripoff, just save until you can actually afford the wheels, but thats jmo. In other news, your avy uhhh, "excites" me.

LMAO.. Thanks for the info. Do what you want with my avy just dont make it your avy. LOL

And I thought Rent-A-Center was bad.

Chris Rock would need to update his "rims" bit if he knew about this.

[Mannie Fresh] Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit.... [Mannie Fresh]

Originally Posted by seaner23

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

[Mannie Fresh] Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit.... [Mannie Fresh]

my favorite line is "gotta 1/4 tank of gas in my new e-class", but nonetheless i see a repo in your future...
laugh.gif
, refer to my first post. he didnt get it.

yeah man just make sure you park that thing in your garage, the repo men can't get it that way.

LOL. Nahh.. If I know I cant afford it I wont get it. Repo man can come to my crib anytime. I know he aint taking NOTHIN. I might just save to get wheels.I cant sell the stock ones. THE CAR IS A LEASE. It will get return in 2 years. Then I will get another one. THE WIFEY IS A FINANCE MANAGER FOR BMW. Payment onmy car is less than what some of you pay for a HONDA now a days. Thanks

Originally Posted by djaward

yeah man just make sure you park that thing in your garage, the repo men can't get it that way.

LOL. Nahh.. If I know I cant afford it I wont get it. Repo man can come to my crib anytime. I know he aint taking NOTHIN. I might just save to get wheels. I cant sell the stock ones. THE CAR IS A LEASE. It will get return in 2 years. Then I will get another one. THE WIFEY IS A FINANCE MANAGER FOR BMW. Payment on my car is less than what some of you pay for a HONDA now a days. Thanks

ducktales

post poics of the so called wifey.

LOL. Nahh.. If I know I cant afford it I wont get it. Repo man can come to my crib anytime. I know he aint taking NOTHIN. I might just save to get wheels. I cant sell the stock ones. THE CAR IS A LEASE. It will get return in 2 years. Then I will get another one. THE WIFEY IS A FINANCE MANAGER FOR BMW. Payment on my car is less than what some of you pay for a HONDA now a days. Thanks

and you STILL have to rent-to-own your wheels?

FYI, R-A-W's inventory isn't really what you want to be slapping on your brand new 335i. You won't find high(er) end stuff like BBS and DPEsthere...

ducktales

Which part is ducktales?? And no I will not post pics of my wifey. I have much respect for her. Trust me, theres no reason for me to lie.

Living outside your means...got just enough to drop a down payment...just my opinion but you probably hoping you don't have any unexpected bills so youhave enough next month for the first note...don't say you have plenty and blah blah blah because you obviously don't if you want to go on a paymentplan for some rims as you drive a $40k car...I suggest you reevaluate your budget and save up until you can buy the rims straight up...the interest and monthlypayments leave you paying 1.5-2 times the amount the rims are actually worth...

ducktales

Which part is ducktales?? And no I will not post pics of my wifey. I have much respect for her. Trust me, theres no reason for me to lie.
payment on the car is less then what cats pay for new hondas as you put it, yet you need renta rims and the wifey is finance manager for BMW so sheprolly breaded. the whole story dont make sense.

lurkin2long wrote payment on the car is less then what cats pay for new hondas as you put it, yet you need renta rims and the wifey is finance manager for BMW so she prolly breaded. the whole story dont make sense.

First off I dont NEED rent a rims. Just asked if anyone has bought from them. Second of all, the money I have saved is for the downpayment. I dont use hermoney. I have a 2 great jobs.
1. djing and 2. Being paralegal. I get paid pretty good at both jobs. Yes she is a finance manager. Thats were the discount on the car comes in. And like Isaid, My payment would be cheaper that whas some people are paying for a honda. I just never had or bought a set of wheels before. I saw a rent a wheel by myhouse. THATS WHY I STARTED THIS POST. WHATS YOUR POINT?? Why you hating?

lurkin2long wrote payment on the car is less then what cats pay for new hondas as you put it, yet you need renta rims and the wifey is finance manager for BMW so she prolly breaded. the whole story dont make sense.

First off I dont NEED rent a rims. Just asked if anyone has bought from them. Second of all I dont use her money. I have a great job djing and a great job being a paralegal. I get paid pretty well. Yes she is a finance manager. Thats were the discount on the car comes in. And like I said, My payment would be cheaper that whas some people are paying for a honda. WHATWS

my man read what everybody else is writin, just cuz you a dj dont mean you gettin dj skee, funk flex money, what level dj are you? College party withyour ipod? Paralegal aint nuffin special they gettin like 13 dollars n hour, what you took the 3 month paralegal program? you act like thats hard to get i knowparalegals. YOU DONT NEED RENTA RIMS BUT YOU CANT AFFORD RIMS RIGHT NOW THATS WHY YOU MADE THIS POST. DOGGIE YOU ALREADY STATED YOU GOT JUST ENUFF FOR THE DOWNPAYMENT.

yes im mad.

Originally Posted by kidposite

pics of your car?

why dont you jsut but the rims then take them off after the lease?

Havent got the car yet. Still shopping. And thats what I will most likley do with the rims. BUY EM THEN TAKE THEM OFF AFTER THE LEASE IS DONE. Then slapthose rims on to the next car.

Paralegal aint nuffin special they gettin like 13 dollars n hour, what you took the 3 month paralegal program? you act like thats hard to get i know paralegals.

laugh.gif

I'm not saying that it's true for the OP, but there are some paralegals out there that make like 60-70k a year. Work for a reputable firm and take OTinto account and you can make a nice living.

First off I dont NEED rent a rims. Just asked if anyone has bought from them. Second of all I dont use her money. I have a great job djing and a great job being a paralegal. I get paid pretty well. Yes she is a finance manager. Thats were the discount on the car comes in. And like I said, My payment would be cheaper that whas some people are paying for a honda. WHATWS
my man read what everybody else is writin, just cuz you a dj dont mean you gettin dj skee, funk flex money, what level dj are you? College party with your ipod? Paralegal aint nuffin special they gettin like 13 dollars n hour, what you took the 3 month paralegal program? you act like thats hard to get i know paralegals. YOU DONT NEED RENTA RIMS BUT YOU CANT AFFORD RIMS RIGHT NOW THATS WHY YOU MADE THIS POST. DOGGIE YOU ALREADY STATED YOU GOT JUST ENUFF FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT.

yes im mad.

LOL. COLLEGE PARTY, IPOD.You're a funny kid. I don't dj with iPods. AND I DEFINITLEY DONT DO COLLEGE PARTYS. I do clubs and private parties that pay. You don't know me andmy financial status. Paralegal is a great job. I get paid 16 an hour, which is great. And yeah I took a paralegal program. AND WHAT. But it took a year not 3months. I did it the right way not the lazy way. Passing the program is easy (you can do it), it's getting a job and actually doing the work is what'shard. The dj money allows me to buy what I want when I want. I just recently decided that I wanted to buy rims for my next car. That's why I only haveenough for the down payment. BECUASE I DIDNT SAVE MORE. Don't be mad doggie, with words like

nuffin

You can easily get a manager job at your local BURGER KING OR MAYBE McDONALDS. Stop hating on people.
EDIT
areyouin729
Thanks for your kind words and info. I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom