RENT A WHEEL.....

Originally Posted by Zen Baller

Paralegal aint nuffin special they gettin like 13 dollars n hour, what you took the 3 month paralegal program? you act like thats hard to get i know paralegals.

laugh.gif

I'm not saying that it's true for the OP, but there are some paralegals out there that make like 60-70k a year. Work for a reputable firm and take OT into account and you can make a nice living.
my aunts a paralegal making over $100k

If you're riding an E92 335i, get the proper wheels for it. Don't get some cheap gaudy wheels, it'll be like wearing a tailored suit with a watchfrom the local bodega.

Originally Posted by wj4

If you're riding an E92 335i, get the proper wheels for it. Don't get some cheap gaudy wheels, it'll be like wearing a tailored suit with a watch from the local bodega.

realest advice in this thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by kidposite

pics of your car?

why dont you jsut but the rims then take them off after the lease?

Havent got the car yet. Still shopping. And thats what I will most likley do with the rims. BUY EM THEN TAKE THEM OFF AFTER THE LEASE IS DONE. Then slap those rims on to the next car.

Most likely that's not going to work. BMW uses it's own spec of 5x120, instead of the general 5x114.3 so the bolt patterns won't even be thesame. And BMW is pretty smart on this, the wheels aren't even interchangeable between the different series's, unlike Hondas where everything isinterchangeable. So wheels you get for your 3'er will only fit E90, E91, E92, and E93.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

did you get the coral red interior?

Im trying to get the blue colored car (not navy) with the red interior. It looks really nice.
assuming his wifey makes at least that much i'm sure they got some disposable income. i'm not counting/spending his money, and i'm not hating. good for you if you wanna get the bmw. just remember at the end of your lease you got nothing to show for it...spending all that money every month on a whip that you gotta fork over the keys in 2 years.
You are so right, I have nothing to show for it. But its ok. I really dont like buying because after the 3rd or 4th year I want to trade it in foranother car. Thats why Im ok with leasing. We have been leasing for the past 9 years. Besides that, BMW pays for maintenance. Only thing I pay is for TIRES,WINDSHIELD WIPERS and any personal damage to the car. So its ok.

Originally Posted by wj4

pics of your car?

Havent got the car yet. Still shopping. And thats what I will most likley do with the rims. BUY EM THEN TAKE THEM OFF AFTER THE LEASE IS DONE. Then slap those rims on to the next car.

Most likely that's not going to work. BMW uses it's own spec of 5x120, instead of the general 5x114.3 so the bolt patterns won't even be the same. And BMW is pretty smart on this, the wheels aren't even interchangeable between the different series's, unlike Hondas where everything is interchangeable. So wheels you get for your 3'er will only fit E90, E91, E92, and E93.
That is very true. I ahve a 545i right now. The rims on the car are stock. They are very nice. BUt like you said I cant fit them on a 3 series. Soif I do get wheels for this car and the next car I get is a 5 series then the wheels will go to the wifey (if she gets a 3 series). She dosent like big cars.Thanks for the specs. YOU KNOW YOUR CARS.

Originally Posted by wj4

pics of your car?

Most likely that's not going to work. BMW uses it's own spec of 5x120, instead of the general 5x114.3 so the bolt patterns won't even be the same. And BMW is pretty smart on this, the wheels aren't even interchangeable between the different series's, unlike Hondas where everything is interchangeable. So wheels you get for your 3'er will only fit E90, E91, E92, and E93.
That is very true. I ahve a 545i right now. The rims on the car are stock. They are very nice. BUt like you said I cant fit them on a 3 series. So if I do get wheels for this car and the next car I get is a 5 series then the wheels will go to the wifey (if she gets a 3 series). She dosent like big cars. Thanks for the specs. YOU KNOW YOUR CARS.

I know the specs of the 335i because I also own one. If you get a good set of wheels, ie iForged, DPE, HRE, Enkreuz, Volk, Advan, J-line, etc. you shouldbe able to sell them relatively fast. I posted up my iForged's for sale when I got my new wheels, and they were sold within 2 hours. The guy drove fromSan Diego to Los Angeles to pick them up and pay cash at my asking price. So figure you pay $3,000 for a good set of 19s, you sell them for $2,000 when yourlease is up. $1,000 lost is not bad for several yrs I think.
smile.gif

BTW that blue and red combo is hot, albeit not too many E90post members like it and dub it the Superman..I think with the black wood interior trim..it'samazing.

Back
Top Bottom