Rep your city Vol. 5 Facts

NYC

1. the fashion game and shopping is impeccable
2. the changes in seasons make you appreciate them all equally
3. the mta can get you pretty much anywhere, plus through that you get some street smarts and you meet some interesting characters.
4. NYC is really diverse and you are subjected to a lot of different cultures, which can be enlightening.
5. there is soooo much to do and it truly is a beautiful city with its own character

Cleveland, OH

Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Home of the first "skyscraper"; Terminal Tower
Nice suburbs
The Cleveland Cavaliers play here
Cam'Ron apparently used to get it here

NYC

Most diverse and best looking females.
Best sports teams.
More stars in sports and entertainment come from NY.
Financial capital of the world.
Weather is great ( especially Spring,fall)
Always something to do, everything open late
Best and msot diverse restaurants.
Best late night seen in the world.
Best mass transit.
Fashion capital
To many other things to name but you get the point.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NYC ftw[/color]
We have EVERYTHING
If i had to list..It would be too long of a list
When people from foreign countries say "Im going to America"..90 percent of the time, they are talking about NYC..or whoever they are talking to pictures NYC.

I dont know why Keithahundred is getting so angry
grin.gif
laugh.gif
..Shoot, id be mad to if i was from Atlanta...They really cant compete with NYC..Dun is saying NYC doesnt have any females..Son is mad because you actually have to work to get a NY girl's number(most of them)..unlike those down south pops.
Let me remind you that a Atlanta has the largest gay African American population

Ask anyone you know..NYC is superior to all other cities in the United States..only good competition is L.A..See i dont really get upset when someone says L.A > NYC..because that can be a decent argument..Both cities has their pros and cons..Thats like comparing Biggie to Nas..Its not an outlandish comparison..
But then some fools feel the need to say some outlandish @*@! like ATL>NYC
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
..And that is rediculous..Thats like saying Bubba Sparx > Nas..NYC and ATL arent even in the same category B..
NYC FTW
*+*# with it
people in asia will say SF. And SF is a better comparison to NYC both are very similar. LA everything is spread out and you don't get thatreal city feel.

Placerville

1.Home of the only 3 stoplights on Highway 50 between San Francisco and South Lake Tahoe. (Just try to drive up on a Friday afternoon. You'll be stuck allthe way out to Missouri Flat guaranteed.)

2. Pleasant history of hanging claimjumpers and criminals during the Gold Rush era.

3. Once a year we shut down Main St., decorate the bell tower to look like a giant beer(<-----avy check), and invite over 30 breweries to come showcasebeers. All you can drink, and a souvenir tasting glass! (Honorable mention to shutting down Main St. for Ladies' Night Out. Always a good time.)

4. Home of Villansfinest's 2nd outdoor mural on the side of Lofty Lou's yarn shop next to Sweetie Pie's Bakery. (Shouts to Siri and Orion! Whereare you Ole?)

5. More trees than people.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

NYC

Most diverse and best looking females.
indifferent.gif

Best sports teams.
indifferent.gif

More stars in sports and entertainment come from NY.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Financial capital of the world.
Weather is great ( especially Spring,fall)
indifferent.gif

Always something to do, everything open late
Best and msot diverse restaurants.
indifferent.gif

Best late night seen in the world.
indifferent.gif

Best mass transit.
Fashion capital, I seen how some of yall dress
indifferent.gif

To many other things to name but you get the point.
yall new yorkers have lost yall damn minds.

Originally Posted by BIGKOREY510

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Oakland
-Birthplace of crack cocaine
-Tied with long beach as the most diverse cities in the U.S.
-Some of the best music comes from Oakland
-Best weed in the world (smh at the dude that said Portland)
-Hangin with Mr. Cooper was set in oakland
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And weed from Oregon is CRAZY nice cuz of the rainy climate
pimp.gif

I don't get what's so funny? We got Sly and the Family Stone, The Luniz, Souls of Mischief, Del The funkee homosapien, Green Day, Tower of Power, Toni, Tony, Tone, The Team, The Whole Hyphy movement, John Lee +@%!#!. Its better than most places And trust me i know about Oregon weed, i go to University of Oregon. The weed is nice, but not that nice.

you forgot hieroglyphics an too $hort
I'll take 40 and Short Dog... maybe Yuk, and the rest of them __s can take a hike. I damn near hate the west coast sound. It just ain'tfor me. Pac and the outlaws are dope, and snoop abd dpg......... but the rest (read: The Bay sound) just blows my high
grin.gif

1. I'm deeper than Rap

2. I'm rich off cocaine

3. Boss!!!

4. I know the real Noreaga

5. Mukees!!!

Ooopsies, wrong post.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by 18key

Portland

1. Most strip clubs per person
2. Grow the best weed
3. Best summer weather. 70 degrees, sunny, light breeze everyday until out yearly 2 week heat wave .
4. Soccer City, USA. But we just got an MLS team.
5. We're not as conceited as any other big West coast city.
Seattle >>>>>>> Portland.
Dried up dog poo >>>>>>>>>> The entire state of Washington
Truth. And you just proved my 5th point SikWitIt
grin.gif

Dallas, TX

1. Home of "Cheaters" the tv show
2. Place where JFK got shot ( standing at the exact spot where jfk got shot and looking at the 6th floor window is a pretty creepy feeling)
3. Everything revolves around the Dallas Cowboys
4. High School Football is so big they have their own weekly tv show on Fox dedicated to highlights of games and interviews of players and coaches. kind oflike nfl live on espn
5. Dallas > Houston. EASY

Arizona

1. Home of the slutty California-Barbie rejects (Arizona State). Yes, it's reputation proceeds itself.
2. We'll won't be seeing the superbowl for about another 20 years
3. There's <5 streetwear/sneaker shops...
4. Winters are perfect & the summers are spent in the pool.
5. Scottsdale is where it's at.

Seattle
1. Home of Microsoft
2. Home of Starbucks
3. Home of Boeing
4. Mt. Rainier -- largest mountain in lower 48 states (pretty sure)
5. It rains less then NYC (total inches)

Lapu Lapu City:

1. We're acually just a giant 'coral' that sticks out of the ocean. Our beaches have no natural sand, but rocks instead. The beaches here bringin sand from other beaches in different islands, lol.

2. Portugese/Spanish explorer Ferdinand Magellan was offed here by.... Lapu Lapu himself.

3. There's like 4 major streets here... And 2 streets have strip bars every 5 feet, lol

4. White dudes that move here end up marrying strippers
alien.gif

5. We also have beach resorts every 5 feet... and my house is surrounded by beaches
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Seattle/Federal Way,Wa
1. Home of Microsoft
2. Home of Starbucks
3. Home of Boeing
4. Mt. Rainier -- largest mountain in lower 48 states (pretty sure)
5. It rains less then NYC (total inches)

Oakland, CA

1. food
2. weather
3. lake merritt
4. the black panthers: huey p. newton, bobby seale, richard aoki, yuri kochiyama
5. people are nowhere near as stuck up as residents in San Francisco

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

NYC

- We're better than L.A.
- We're better than ATL.
- We're better than Chi-Town.
- We're better than SF.
- We're better than your city aswell...

Let the hate begin!!!

1. Your city is a dump 2. It's full of simps 3. Got gassed up females that look like Sam cassel/ beetle juice 4. The city of taking Ls 5. Your music artist are living in denial with an exception of a hand full

I'm sorry Keith, hate to do this to you but...

You're the last person on this board that should be calling anyone a simp...

AND you talk about my city getting Ls??? You're from Atlanta right?....

laugh.gif

Ninja when do I simp???? You sound crazy ....I leave that to thirsty new yorkers....yall have a limited supply of females ....suppose to be a melting pot huh???? Melting pot of what BALL PARK FRANKS

Awful comeback...terrible. Not funny at all...definitly a simp. Straight corny.

Ummm guy who the *!@! are you....no really who are you shut up and go back to lurking.

Seriously...You really going to flat out tell me to shut up? What do you mean who am I? Who are you??? Honesty, you sound soft like saturated oatmeal. I hope you feel real comfortable in Atlanta because you aint survivin anywhere else. By your corny jokes, Im starting to believe that youre not even in atlanta...you dont have to lie. You should definitly rep Idaho to the fullest if thats where you from..you country *** BAMA.

You sure do talk tough you herb....so I'm soft , damn you mad aren't you ...sit your little self down some where before you have a heart attack....your lame bruh your name is KOREAN DAVE...stop talking tuff....we all know your real name is KOREAN DIVA....aren't you from Co???

LOL!!! You tryin real hard...na, Im not from Colorado but im here currently...real talk, punks like you get eatin up here in Denver/Aurora. Stay in SouthDakota, PLEASE. Girls like you get raped anywhere else...shoundn't you be on RYKA Talk?

Atlanta Georgia ( Unincorporated)

5) Headland & Delowe, Washington Rd, Campbelton Rd, Ralph David Abernathy, Old National Hwy, Candler Rd, and Cascade Rd
laugh.gif

4) 1991-2005 ....that's all imma say

3) Jovita Moore
pimp.gif

2) The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

1) Freaknik' 1995 > ________

Honorable mentions: Magic City, Strokers, Pinups, Body Tap, 112, Vizions, Pearl Bristo, Crowe's Nest, Skate Town, AUC (in October), MosleyPark (in the mid 90s), Sweet Auburn Festival, Evander Holyfield, OutKast, Kilo Ali, A-Town Players, Raheem the Dream, and 97.5 with Cris Luva Luva and poondaddy with da top 8 at back inthe day.

Originally Posted by Jules300

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Columbus, Ohio FTW!!!!!

1.) The Ohio State University
2.) Home of many Fortune 500 companies
3.) Best place to launch a career
4.) Top-ranked high schools
5.)The Ohio State University
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I see why you stonefaced me... TEAM MICHIGAN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

UM's football program is pure weak sauce and will NEVER be the same...not that it was much to begin with,
eyes.gif
wink.gif

all time D1 leaders in wins try again fool
indifferent.gif

get em!

NYC

- We're better than L.A.
- We're better than ATL.
- We're better than Chi-Town.
- We're better than SF.
- We're better than your city aswell...

Let the hate begin!!!

1. Your city is a dump 2. It's full of simps 3. Got gassed up females that look like Sam cassel/ beetle juice 4. The city of taking Ls 5. Your music artist are living in denial with an exception of a hand full

I'm sorry Keith, hate to do this to you but...

You're the last person on this board that should be calling anyone a simp...

AND you talk about my city getting Ls??? You're from Atlanta right?....

laugh.gif

Ninja when do I simp???? You sound crazy ....I leave that to thirsty new yorkers....yall have a limited supply of females ....suppose to be a melting pot huh???? Melting pot of what BALL PARK FRANKS

Awful comeback...terrible. Not funny at all...definitly a simp. Straight corny.

Ummm guy who the *!@! are you....no really who are you shut up and go back to lurking.

Seriously...You really going to flat out tell me to shut up? What do you mean who am I? Who are you??? Honesty, you sound soft like saturated oatmeal. I hope you feel real comfortable in Atlanta because you aint survivin anywhere else. By your corny jokes, Im starting to believe that youre not even in atlanta...you dont have to lie. You should definitly rep Idaho to the fullest if thats where you from..you country *** BAMA.

You sure do talk tough you herb....so I'm soft , damn you mad aren't you ...sit your little self down some where before you have a heart attack....your lame bruh your name is KOREAN DAVE...stop talking tuff....we all know your real name is KOREAN DIVA....aren't you from Co???

LOL!!! You tryin real hard...na, Im not from Colorado but im here currently...real talk, punks like you get eatin up here in Denver/Aurora. Stay in South Dakota, PLEASE. Girls like you get raped anywhere else...shoundn't you be on RYKA Talk?

You just proved my point fall back bum you're from Dakota ninja your state is known for corn fields and Indian reservations. You stay in one of the mostsafe states in America stop talking like you're in Compton, or new Orleans .... the tuff talk really got me scared guy....I can go back and forth with NYCcats about the best city because it's actually worth it and I get a kick out of it, but you're a herb that's mad because you get your %%% kicked bySquanto and the rest of his tribe
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by non flammable

Dallas, TX

1. Home of "Cheaters" the tv show
2. Place where JFK got shot ( standing at the exact spot where jfk got shot and looking at the 6th floor window is a pretty creepy feeling)
3. Everything revolves around the Dallas Cowboys
4. High School Football is so big they have their own weekly tv show on Fox dedicated to highlights of games and interviews of players and coaches. kind of like nfl live on espn
5. Dallas > Houston. EASY
I second this motion.

Dallas has basically everything Houston has but better. And it the city doesnt smell.

-Also have some of the best Strip Clubs in the nation.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

SickWitIt wrote:

18key wrote:

Portland

1. Most strip clubs per person

2. Grow the best weed

3. Best summer weather. 70 degrees, sunny, light breeze everyday until out yearly 2 week heat wave .

4. Soccer City, USA. But we just got an MLS team.

5. We're not as conceited as any other big West coast city.
Seattle >>>>>>> Portland.
Dried up dog poo >>>>>>>>>> The entire state of Washington

Truth. And you just proved my 5th point SikWitIt
grin.gif

You portland cats must be very confused. Portland is like Seattle's ugly, mildly ******ed younger sibling

and for the record seattle bud >>>>> portland bud

LOL!!! You tryin real hard...na, Im not from Colorado but im here currently...real talk, punks like you get eatin up here in Denver/Aurora. Stay in South Dakota, PLEASE. Girls like you get raped anywhere else...shoundn't you be on RYKA Talk?

You just proved my point fall back bum you're from Dakota ninja your state is known for corn fields and Indian reservations. You stay in one of the most safe states in America stop talking like you're in Compton, or new Orleans .... the tuff talk really got me scared guy....I can go back and forth with NYC cats about the best city because it's actually worth it and I get a kick out of it, but you're a herb that's mad because you get your %%% kicked by Squanto and the rest of his tribe
indifferent.gif

Say again? No,no, no kid. Pick them boogers from your eyes and read that post again. Back to cities...I wouldn't even put down a whole city because of thisnon-comedic twerp, but....

Denver
pimp.gif

1. Snowboarding, Skiing, and snowbunnies.
2. Denver Broncos
3. Denver Nuggets are #2 in the west.
4. Beautiful...
denver_skyline.jpg

denver-skyline-taken.jpg

5. Keithahundred doesn't live here/ would get murdered if he did.
pimp.gif

You just proved my point fall back bum you're from Dakota ninja your state is known for corn fields and Indian reservations. You stay in one of the most safe states in America stop talking like you're in Compton, or new Orleans .... the tuff talk really got me scared guy....I can go back and forth with NYC cats about the best city because it's actually worth it and I get a kick out of it, but you're a herb that's mad because you get your %%% kicked by Squanto and the rest of his tribe
indifferent.gif

Say again? No,no, no kid. Pick them boogers from your eyes and read that post again. Back to cities...I wouldn't even put down a whole city because of this non-comedic twerp, but....

Denver
pimp.gif

1. Snowboarding, Skiing, and snowbunnies.
2. Denver Broncos
3. Denver Nuggets are #2 in the west.
4. Beautiful...
denver_skyline.jpg

denver-skyline-taken.jpg

5. Keithahundred doesn't live here/ would get murdered if he did.
pimp.gif

You still proving my point. 1. Denver in no shape or form is hard, or ruff any person can make it there...if they don't get involved with the same chickthat tried to screw Kobe 2. Denver broncos suck they're not winning any thing elway is gone 3. The nuggets are soft just like Denver...won't make itout the second Round 4. Snow boarding ??? Is that all you got...I rather get poon on a hit sunny Georgia day 5. I don't want to be in Denver or the stateof Co period...it's lame nothing to do...and I doubt I would get murdered by a bunch of snowmen....the biggest thing your city was ever known for was theKobe case...and *#@% Denver just for trying to nail Kobe

Back
Top Bottom