Rep Your Fraternity/Sorority!!! Vol. We Run The Yard!

I've heard the same thing about Grad, but I have also been told sometimes you get more respect than people who pledge process was insane..... butdidn't graduate/graduated yet

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

6529_511315668773_163200050_30466368_4206302_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've heard the same thing about Grad, but I have also been told sometimes you get more respect than people who pledge process was insane..... but didn't graduate/graduated yet

true, but why would it be looked down upon if there wasnt a chapter at your university?

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I've heard the same thing about Grad, but I have also been told sometimes you get more respect than people who pledge process was insane..... but didn't graduate/graduated yet

true, but why would it be looked down upon if there wasnt a chapter at your university?
They say that because you supposedly had it much easier than those in undergrad.

Do we need to make an NPHC sorority girl appreciation post?

THIS....

Every female I've ever dated/ been with is a member of the 4 Divine 9 sororities.... And for some odd reason, its never on purpose...

I swear Iota jokes will never get old.

I was at the most recent Lil 500 step show at Indiana University. There is exactly ONE Iota on IU's campus, sothey had to get Iota's from Kentucky State (I think) to participate in the step show. They came on stage like they was bout to kill it. As SOON as I heardthat bow and shield $%#$, I lost it. I'm pretty sure dude on stage heard me laughin and I was sittin ALL the way in the back.

My girlfriend is Indian, and she's not even up on her NPHC orgs like that, and she leaned over and said kindaloudly, "are ALL Iota's lame like this?" Before I could answer, two people in front me said "HELL YEAH!" Priceless.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at their most prominent member bein ol' boy from Living Single.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I swear Iota jokes will never get old.

I was at the most recent Lil 500 step show at Indiana University. There is exactly ONE Iota on IU's campus, so they had to get Iota's from Kentucky State (I think) to participate in the step show. They came on stage like they was bout to kill it. As SOON as I heard that bow and shield $%#$, I lost it. I'm pretty sure dude on stage heard me laughin and I was sittin ALL the way in the back.

My girlfriend is Indian, and she's not even up on her NPHC orgs like that, and she leaned over and said kinda loudly, "are ALL Iota's lame like this?" Before I could answer, two people in front me said "HELL YEAH!" Priceless.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at their most prominent member bein ol' boy from Living Single.
laugh.gif

carson1.jpg

That's your opinion. Greek life, IFC/PHC NPHC and Latino, all have their faults. Its easier to find the bad than the good. Cut out the nonsense on campusand people will look at it in a more positive light. The negatives are why universities are trying their hardest to phase out Greek life on campus.

Its funny to me... there are only two schools I've seen Iotas get mad respect... Morgan State (where they were founded) and Coppin State (same city atMorgan State). The ones I know are pretty cool. I knew them before they all crossed.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Its funny to me... there are only two schools I've seen Iotas get mad respect... Morgan State (where they were founded) and Coppin State (same city at Morgan State). The ones I know are pretty cool. I knew them before they all crossed.
roll.gif

I aint firin no shots lol, I respect all the orgs and I just happen to find these pictures hilarious

Its horrible I find myself in these threads often... I know too much about the organization I want to join.... I know too much about NPHC organizations as awhole... God willing, Spring will be great, though I know I'm going to catch hell because of my Uncle recently ending his term as an Eastern Reg.President.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Its funny to me... there are only two schools I've seen Iotas get mad respect... Morgan State (where they were founded) and Coppin State (same city at Morgan State). The ones I know are pretty cool. I knew them before they all crossed.
roll.gif
This is true tho

I have mixed feelings about frats, which explains my VERY loose affiliation with my fraternity. They've changed sooo much from what they were originallymeant to represent. Cats care more about how hard you pledged rather than what good you do for the org/ campus/ community. With that in mind, they create waysto make it harder, and in short jeopardize the chapter's charter (my chapter is kicked off the yard as we speak). Dude's tryin to bring the streetsinto frats and that's a No No.

I don't care what anyone says, most greeks take it WAAAAAYYY too seriously. A lot of people will argue that 'it's not a cult', or 'Idon't worship my frat/sorority', Whatever
eyes.gif
, a lot of those people are in denial and are lying to themselves. I thank God I didn't get tothat level.

Kappa Alpha Psi
Lambda Beta "The Guillotine Chapter"
Fall 2007
Tr3 Klub
Cal State Fullerton

YOOOO

Back
Top Bottom