Rep Your Fraternity/Sorority!!! Vol. We Run The Yard!

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I really don't think it's worth it now because I'm living in an apartment and can have parties myself (not as big obviously). I also think I'll be able to go to more of their parties now since my friends are members and not pledges.

But, I don't feel like I need to join a frat to be cool and I like being unique and doing my own thing. But I also think it would be a lot fun to join. My friends that have all done it said it was a good experience and they don't regret it and made a lot of really good friends through it. I dunno...

What do you guys think? I'm 50-50 right now so I'm open to hear what you guys gotta say.
Just go to the parties with your friends. I have four good friends at ATO in the U of Minnesota, I get to go to all the parties anyways. Don't be a sheep and join the "fratmosphere"

BTW everyone in frats says that theirs is "not as hardcore as all the others" then you find out that they lock all the pledges in a room with no lights, no clothes, and five liters of rum. No one in a frat will ever tell you what they had to do to pledge, they are brainwashed into secrecy.

laugh.gif

What are you talking about?

Iotas are cool with me, I wouldn't be one though, the Ques tho are wilddddddddddddd tho, bein walked like dogs are parties with leashes on, strippin downnaked and all they wearin is a crown royal bag and Quesifying girls, they iight with me too, but all that stuff is too much

YO! We sooooo run this message board.
Iota's Owwwwww
pimp.gif

THE BOW, THE BOW! I SAID THE SHIELD, THE SHIELD!!!!
roll.gif

Ques are throwing a party called the EjaQUElation party...

The flyer list that the "Elite Eight" get in free.

Iotas weren't listed on the flyer.

roll.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

DF!!!

Kappa Alpha Psi
Tre Klub ; Omicron
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ the Iota comment. They exist in real life?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

roll.gif
smh.gif

150px-IotaPhiTheta.jpg

Spoiler [+]
The running joke goes...

What can BROWN DO FOR YOU?

135px-UPS_logo.svg.png

roll.gif

smh.gif

That must suck joining an organization in which you know VERY FEW people really respect...

MORE POWER TO YA...

Spoiler [+]
29uwnjm.gif

Originally Posted by smlb52

Ive been thinking about getting down with Alpha Phi Alpha here at Texas Lutheran can ya'll let me know what its like to be in this frat I'm really interested in it....

a dude i know is in that undergrad chapter
nerd.gif

Fraternities and sororities have evolved into something entirely different than they once originated...they seem to stand for something totally different thanthe days of their origin....

my uncle's an alpha but ever since I was younger I wanted to be a kapa any who I will be enrolled as a freshmen at florida memorial university this springI will see where I end up my bf is an alpha also

Originally Posted by iBlink

But what's the "right" reason to pledge Greek?

I mean, there're those who pledge for the connections and networking

some who pledge for the thought of belonging to something during their college years

and some who only want collegiate popularity.

So which is the true reason someone ought to pledge?

Some of those reasons, and also for the hell of it, and doing one of the best ones, taking w/e challenges.

LPhiE where you at. Beta Chapter s2k9

Alpha Phi Alpha
Theta Xi
Ball State Univ.
Fall 2002
#6, The Rock, The Tail
Last 2 SO.L.D.I.E.R.S.

AND LMAO @ the iota comment / pic

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

roll.gif
lkdaklfjqpurqpuf'[qiuq-94tuqpjf'sa
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've only seen maybe 6 Iota's under the age of 35-40.

1st time I saw a pack of them was at a step show in like '06 (I think they were from A&t)

They got announced and the crowd was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

They %$#@ was lame, but they got petty claps/support.

And I saw ONE Iota cross. I never saw son again after that day.

He had the solo jawn, and _'s was in awe. There may have been like 30 people there and a good 10 were Iota's.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Even the Christian frats/sororities had more people out there when they came out.

But back on topic, like a said before, y'all good money w/ me
pimp.gif

But AYOOOOOO at some of the !%%# y'all gotta do. This ain't speculation either so don't go there. Making a _ throw-up in your brothers pants? Whilehe's wearing them?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

LifeLessons wrote:
I haven't pledged yet....but.....lets just say I have many fam members that are apart of this sorority...and i've always like what they stood for...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom