Report: Chris Paul Requests Trade To New York Knicks

Come on man. There is an official NBA thread for a reason. The last 5-8 pages are about this. No need for a thread.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
if it happens.

Last year during the Finals I said The Knicks would be a better team if they had CP3, hope it happens.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JJA89

laugh.gif
any team would be be a better team with CP3

I mean making it further in the playoffs, Maybe the Eastern Conference Finals vs Miami.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

smh CP3 trying to pull a lebron Carmelo move

Bron left as a FREE Agent.  He didn't force his way out of his contract that was Roster Player #7

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LA KB24

smh CP3 trying to pull a lebron Carmelo move

Bron left as a FREE Agent.  He didn't force his way out of his contract that was Roster Player #7

True.

He's not signing an extension with them so NO has two choices.

NO has to decide whether to trade him and get something in return for him or let him play out the final year of his contract and walk.

Terrible situation for NO. 

Not even mad at the Knicks if they do it..but I'm getting a lil tired of players doing this @!!%.

If the owners were smart they would've included a provision in the CBA where compensation had to be given for star players leaving like in baseball. Wouldn't make things fair but it would give a team like New Orleans at the least the option of knowing that they don't necessarily have to let their star player walk for nothing.

As much as I hate the Miami Heat, they'd be smart to come outta nowhere and offer Bosh and Chalmers for CP3.

I dunno. CP3, Wade and LeBron?

Dunno how that'd work. LeBron needs to play with a passive PG. And that'll leave them crazy thin down low.

Why can't a man request to play for an NBA franchise that is serious about winning? Is he supposed to re-up with a franchise that is bankrupt? The Hornets have reached their highest potential with him and it's not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom