Report: Chris Paul Requests Trade To New York Knicks

knicks>cubs by a million miles though

Cake you are out of your mind if you don't think this is all lebron's fault. He started this trend. (which i hate)

if lebron went to knicks/chi and bosh went to miami things would still be normal. you wouldnt see this desire for super teams. he started this harbage, the only way to compete is to form a super team.

prob would have ended up with something along the lines of

amare/lebron plus role players

dwight/deron plus RP

wade/bosh plus RP

CP3/KD plus RP
The mavs won because lebron had a damn mental breakdown and disappeared.

He started this crap

Originally Posted by HankMoody

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thank fsm everyday for not making me a Knicks fan.
Why?

And Dub, don't even try to reason with Cake. He just hates the Knicks more than anything in this world. Lost cause.
laugh.gif

Dude acts like Melo was the first person to force a trade and force a destination.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Why can't a man request to play for an NBA franchise that is serious about winning? Is he supposed to re-up with a franchise that is bankrupt? The Hornets have reached their highest potential with him and it's not good enough.

Nothing wrong with requesting. It actually happening is another thing. That's horrible for the NBA. Same old +*%$.

DubA169 wrote:

Cake you are out of your mind if you don't think this is all lebron's fault. He started this trend. (which i hate)

if lebron went to knicks/chi and bosh went to miami things would still be normal. you wouldnt see this desire for super teams. he started this harbage, the only way to compete is to form a super team.

dwight/deron plus RP

wade/bosh plus RP

CP3/KD plus RP

He started this crap

He started this crap....

But u know u love it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LA KB24

smh CP3 trying to pull a lebron Carmelo move

Bron left as a FREE Agent.  He didn't force his way out of his contract that was Roster Player #7

Hi.
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

smh CP3 trying to pull a lebron move

g-spt-111130-chris-paul-806a.nbcsports-story-612.jpg
roll.gif

Perfect.
laugh.gif

i didnt mention anything about the free agent part did I?
what i meant was that he is trying to form a super team like lebron

Just wait till the off season, and besides, Knicks have nobody to offer anyway.

to many players want the easy way out just to win the championship.

i understand if CP3 wants to be traded...but for him to pick what team he wants...really just because melo and amare are there.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Billups, Balkman, and Fields. Do it Mitch!!!!
laugh.gif
I know I wasn't the only one that would laugh when Lakers fans did that.

roboski i dont know if i love it. i will be very happy when the knicks win but it just isnt the same.

Like Mez said, Knicks have no one to offer...

Honestly, I think Paul's/NO's best bet would be to send him to the LAC. They have the pieces to make a deal. Of course this is all contingent on whether or not Paul will sign an extension. With the way the East is shaping up, I'd have to think the upside of the Clippers and their POTENTIAL (obviously w. him on the roster) would make them serious contenders to come out of the West at some point.

I'm not a big fan of Melo/Stat. We all know what they can bring on the offensive end, but the addition of Paul wouldn't make them any better in 2011/12 than the Bulls, Heat, and maybe the C's. Beyond that, you can say the Cs will eventually fall off due to their ages...but they'd still be behind the Bulls and Heat with teams like the Wizards breathing on their heels (2-3 years from now....just talking about the Knicks).

The West will be wide open MUCH sooner than things in the East. Honestly, I think the Bulls/Heat have set themselves up nicely to ALWAYS be in contention to play in the ECF. Defense matters in the playoffs...where are the Knicks going to get that with their current roster and with their current coach?

Trade Paul to LA, get a nice return....and let that boy cook w/ Blake.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

As much as I hate the Miami Heat, they'd be smart to come outta nowhere and offer Bosh and Chalmers for CP3.

an already small team giving away size.  I say the heat should do this. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

but they'd still be behind the Bulls and Heat with teams like the Wizards breathing on their heels (2-3 years from now....just talking about the Knicks).

a67bf37cc3fd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

dwight/deron plus RP

wade/bosh plus RP

CP3/KD plus RP

He started this crap

The Celtics started it

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh CP3 trying to pull a lebron Carmelo move

Bron left as a FREE Agent.  He didn't force his way out of his contract that was Roster Player #7
for once, i agree with Mr Cake
pimp.gif

These dudes are all the same, LeBron would have pulled the same +@%@ if he was in Melo's shoes, its just the way the league is now, people need to stop whining about it.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

but they'd still be behind the Bulls and Heat with teams like the Wizards breathing on their heels (2-3 years from now....just talking about the Knicks).

a67bf37cc3fd.gif

3 years from now, why not? 

What was the Bulls W/L record in Derrick Rose's first 3 years?  They trended up, right? 

And the Bulls are going to fall back to Earth if they keep that core just like the Magic did after they went to the finals.  Bulls need a legit No. 2 and have no cap space to make any real moves.  Unless they are amnesty Boozer they are going to become first round fodder.

I was halfway messing with you, but who knows. They have a good amount of work to do getting complimentary players to put around Wall, though. That's a big part of Chicago's success. That and Thibbs.

lol at cp3 pulling a melo move.. classy move, but seriously i feel dwight is gunna pull a shaq move...still bitter shaq left orlando for lakers
mad.gif

DoubleJ's hate for the knicks is so bad that he wants CP to play for a piece of %*$% racist

Back
Top Bottom