Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Many survivors have said clubgoers initially thought the shots were part of the music DJs were playing -- so they didn't react immediately. You can see in Amanda's video -- obtained by the Daily Mirror -- she was not panicked at first by the gunfire.

ISIS is letting anyone rep them to get their message out there. Dude probably never even went to rush week :smh:

Facts, ISIS just taking claim for anyone who is muslim that commits acts of terror. I'm like Omar Shareef ain't never left Georgia in his life, how is ISIS taking responsibility. You can be radicalized without any association with ISIS.:lol:

But the government doesn't care because it helps their narrative.

basically....i notice that even though dude didnt shoot anyone, there was a guy in cali caught with assault rifles and bomb making material...but i saw not one mention on the major news of it....maybe cuz dude was white

Last edited:
basically....i notice that even though dude didnt shoot anyone, there was a guy in cali caught with assault rifles and bomb making material...but i saw not one mention on the major news of it....maybe cuz dude was white

Exactly, I've said before that white men make more concerned than "Middle-Eastern"/Muslim men.

Ive seen it on the news. At the same time, 100 people dead or wounded is more of a story than a guy that tried and failed. I'm sure if he didn't have Orlando to compete with it would be all over the news.

nerd.gif
These are also some of his other posts on FB.. lol

Link to video?
Ugh, can't embed/link because staff has to approve it but here it is /watch?v=dJKmxqCPdfw

Just paste that after youtubedotcom
Propped. Took her a while to figure out what was going on.

I realized a lot of people also don't know what a gun going off sounds like unless its a movie effect or whatever Desiigner does.

You would think the owner or manager of the club has a gun on him or accessible during an event like this.

Fittna take my girl to get a LTC next weekend cuz the way things are now, you never know when things are gona pop off.

Better to have one then not.

Not sayin anyone with a permit should feel like robocop but for self defense and others its necessary.

Come at me.

Why would you want to watch a video of a massacre?

Help me understand

Last edited:
Anyone who advocates banning guns in America is an idiot.

More human life would be lost attempting to do so than every mass shooting in American history times 10.

The very military and police force you are entrusting to carry this out would be a massive part of the resistance

And how the hell did you reach this conclusion?

Show your work

There are 90 million owners in America.

If don't think 2% of them wouldn't be willing to give their lives for something has been a constitutionally guaranteed right you don't know how serious people take their firearms.

Given the current political climate I think I'm being conversative with 2%.

Not a freak show at all... don't sweep it under the rug we know what went down its like when baseball was on roids you are still watching for the outcome(hr) same situation here you know what happened , you imagine it in your head some people are sicker than others so imagine how the attack happened in their imagination heck probably worst than the original outcome

"How could he of killed that many people without someone stopping him?" That's how. It took all of 7 seconds to do it. Sad man

So how did one man kill 53 people with one rifle? He had to reload sometime right

Back
Top Bottom