REQUEST: Fresh Prince of Bel Air (Will vs Helena) Shoe

My friend has been trying to figure out what shoes Will is wearing, I can't really tell.
Thanks in advance and much appreciated

269345867.jpg

I think they're called Speed Turf Max, but don't quote me on that.

Looked like Will got pull with Nike back in the day - I was just watching Bad Boys on TV the other day & I remember the product placement for Nike was good in that movie. He wore the Air Barrage in the movie, IIRC

Those were one of my favorite pairs of shoes back in high school. I wouldn't mind another pair.

Originally Posted by jbv1

Looked like Will got pull with Nike back in the day - I was just watching Bad Boys on TV the other day & I remember the product placement for Nike was good in that movie. He wore the Air Barrage in the movie, IIRC
He also wore Air Missions.  The foot chase scene towards the end of the movie.

back in those days, if you wanted to see heat, especially jordans before the release date, all you had to do was watch a different world and the fresh prince.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

jbv1 wrote:

He also wore Air Missions.  The foot chase scene towards the end of the movie.

Definitely correct on the Missions. They dropped around Spring/Summer 94, and Bad Boys 1 opened Summer 95.

I could've sworn the Air Barrage didn't release until late 95/early 96 though.

Yeah, Will wore quite a few nice shoes during Fresh Prince. I remember that he wore the Columbia Jordan XI's in one of the last episodes, if not the last episode.

^ Not the diamond turf, he's referring to the speed turfs.  And yes, Marino wore those.

Dont get it Twisted Will Smith was always rockin some clean Jordans but Martin hands down rocked everything that was hot from Jordans to Pennys to Barkleys I personally think Martin had it going on a lil harder

Back
Top Bottom