ReRetro: True Blue iii's vs. Gatorade Vi's vs. White/Cement IV's 2009

need some true blue 3's. had those as my basketball shoe during the season and ran them to death
mad.gif

cant believe most ppl are actually picking that 3s over cement 4s
cements 4s are gorgeous one of ma fav Js
the 6s??? orange .....$** our pass

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

cant believe most ppl are actually picking that 3s over cement 4s
cements 4s are gorgeous one of ma fav Js
the 6s??? orange .....$** our pass
I can, some people like the III more than the IV, there's nothing wrong with that.
Just because the AJ IV are your favorite Jordans doesn't necessarily mean they're the best Jordan.

The Air Jordan VI are my favorite, but I think the AJ XI are the best Jordan ever made.

gatorade orange=max orange. the orange looks pretty wack since i own a pair of i's compared to the infrared colorway. but all the vi hypbeast are gonna ball over them.

i've had the true blue iii's since forever so the hype for them aren't there for me. and having three pairs of ds cement iv also lost the hype forme this year.

if i didn't already have these this year would've been crazy for me. i can concentrate my funds on a house and having fun with my girl......

cmon now, the vi's make everybody skip a beat.

plus go get the true blues if u want theyr'e out there.

vi's all day..

Hands down...the Infrared VI's. After that the White Cement IV's and then the True Blue III's. All are dope btw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grailman911

vs. columbia 11's wit blue tinted soles (rumored)....................................... columbia 11's FTW

Reading is Fundamental. Those are going to be fusions.

To answer the question: Gatorade/infrared/max orange VI White Cement and True Blue in that order.

What happened to the Slam Dunk Pack that was supposed to release this month?

Back
Top Bottom