Resell check on Marvin 7s

So I just bought the Marvin the Martian 7s from footlocker today thinking that it was a hyped release and that they would sell fast, and while they did in the store I was at, I was surprised to see that they're still sitting on the footlocker site. Will there be any increase in value on these or will they basically stay at 190?

I knew they wasnt gonna sell like that so I passed. I can still buy some now for retail but I don't like them so pass.

Any general release especially a Jordan 7 is gonna sit on shelves. Lately Jordan brand has been falling off and mass producing a lot of General Releases..

Only liking a shoe because there's hype around. Not liking a shoe because it's sitting on the shelf. Not liking a shoe because it's a gr. Wth happened to the shoe game?

Only liking a shoe because there's hype around. Not liking a shoe because it's sitting on the shelf. Not liking a shoe because it's a gr. Wth happened to the shoe game?
14 yr olds with mommas credit card, Drake, and Kanye. The good ol' days are long gone..:smh:

Last edited:
I read the hate and have transformed into no longer being a hype ********r. Returned them asap wasnt a huge fan anyways.
Hahaha, i like this guy.. +1. Lesson learned..Just dont fall for all of the hype they put around releases these days man..Its all just a marketing tool to keep the wheels turning..

Had my friend go return them only to hear that they cant be returned. Very new to the shoe game and its already ******* me over lol

Back
Top Bottom