RESELLERS NEED TO STOP THAT

i soon as i heard it called "the game" i cut it off.....

i4e4ag.gif

i resell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if you want ill PM you pics of my oly 6s pick ups

This video is only years and years late. "The game"? Really? I can't stand when people refer to it as that. Those are the same people who turned a hobby into a stupid game.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

This video is only years and years late. "The game"? Really? I can't stand when people refer to it as that. Those are the same people who turned a hobby into a stupid game.
can't help but agree to some extent.   

LOL at the end of the day its about what pays the bills and what doesn't. Stop crying about resellers, get your dollars up

Watching the vid today and I agree with the dude. People are going to hard for the resell and I blame the people who buy at the 3x resell. Hell he has 3 people in the vid trying to defend the week long camping out for the resell flip.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Watching the vid today and I agree with the dude. People are going to hard for the resell and I blame the people who buy at the 3x resell. Hell he has 3 people in the vid trying to defend the week long camping out for the resell flip.
those are the kind of idiots that don't know what to do once they get them.
the kids that brag and talk about reselling barely have the sense to create an ebay acct. 
laugh.gif

they'll sell them for what they paid in a month once they realized they don't know what they're doing.

aka ISSers

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

those are the kind of idiots that don't know what to do once they get them.
the kids that brag and talk about reselling barely have the sense to create an ebay acct. 
laugh.gif

they'll sell them for what they paid in a month once they realized they don't know what they're doing.

aka ISSers
Wait so those are buying the Yeezy didn't pay a 1K+ to wear them but to brag? 
Hype is high and I can see those who truely wait breaking down and paying the rape price lord knows I have but to just sell them after you paid that mush is dumb 

The fact of the matter remains that it's the people who are willing to pay such ridiculous prices for these sub-par quality shoes who are the cause of it. Simple supply and demand.

It's just not THAT serious.

It seems dumb to me NOT to sell the Yeezy's. Some rapper's shoe and you can flip it for $1k? Go for it. I've got no problem with resellers.

Resellers = capitalism.

Easy fix...don't buy retro J's, mint colored LeBron's to sit in your closet, or Foams with a galaxy on them. Dude sounds a bit salty.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

It's just not THAT serious.

It seems dumb to me NOT to sell the Yeezy's. Some rapper's shoe and you can flip it for $1k? Go for it. I've got no problem with resellers.

Resellers = capitalism.

Easy fix...don't buy retro J's, mint colored LeBron's to sit in your closet, or Foams with a galaxy on them. Dude sounds a bit salty.
Ok is it smart to camp out on the street for the shoe? If your unemployed but ok. 

Might not be smart, but you can do whatever you want. I'd rather people were camping for Yeezy's than selling narcotics. Both are dumber than taking a minimum wage job, but selling shoes is not that serious. No crime, no harm.

Also...nothing is FORCING this guy to be shoes. I'm going to say 99.9% of people in the world don't care if he even wears shoes.

The people who are to blame are the buyers. If you want a piece of gum and I charge you 1k for it. If you pay for it you are the dumb one. Not me.

Originally Posted by MMG

i soon as i heard it called "the game" i cut it off.....
read this... watched video... got annoyed by excessive uses of "the game".... turned it off...
...bet dude started his collection in 2010 and now considers himself a shoe head...

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Might not be smart, but you can do whatever you want. I'd rather people were camping for Yeezy's than selling narcotics. Both are dumber than taking a minimum wage job, but selling shoes is not that serious. No crime, no harm.

Also...nothing is FORCING this guy to be shoes. I'm going to say 99.9% of people in the world don't care if he even wears shoes.
Its a case of a person talking how a shift in his hobby. The shift is hurting how he feels of the hobby. Alot of people feel the same way because we get more then weekly threads on how resellers are  "Fing up the game" so to speak. 
Hell in this world 99.9% of the world would not care about any hobby. See how many damns people give about anything that does not involve them. 

Back
Top Bottom