resident evil 6

resident evil 1 2 3 and Code veronica are some of my favorite games EVER. RE5 was fun but the RE series is supposed to be SURVIVAL HORROR. i want lulls, i want single player only, i want creepy music, etc etc. I dont want a shoot em up. Id just play COD if that was the case. DONT LET ME DOWN CAPCOM.

Can't wait but in the meantime patiently waiting for the demo tomorrow.

Played the demo...not impressed at all.

I'll be skipping on this just like I skipped on RE5.

I never even played 5
Anthology sounds like a good deal tho. My only complaint with RE is that they arent scary anymore. I know they want to be an action game now, but why cant it be both like Dead Space.

^RE 5 was very good, just not great.

You can probably get it for $10 - $15 at GS.

It's not scary. You right, they should go back to making the game scarier. Let's hope RE 6 is going that direction.

played demo and well leons part is pretty good scares ammo old skool zombies almost no light

chris part mainly action as well as jake hope it maily revolves around leon

preferred the Leon campaign...the other two not so much, not really into zombies w guns i prefer the old school scary route

yea like what the others said, Leon's was the closest thing to being survival horror while the other 2 felt like a clunky cheap third person shooter.

Who is going?

Leon & Chris' "chapters" of their campaign were great (polar opposites, gameplay-wise) but I didn't like Jake's at all.

there's a 4th campaign with Ada Wong after you beat the main 3 in the full game

P.S. What's with all the RE5 hate? I mean OF COURSE it wasn't going to top the magnum opus that was RE4 but it had plenty of survival horror moments, memorable bosses (who dosn't love Wesker & a possessed Jill?), and a solid 8+ hours of gameplay that kept you on the edge of your seat. Those giant roaches (Reaper) that fell out of the cocoons towards the end of the game used to scare the s*** outta me :nerd:

Last edited:
buying it too.. love RE... hooked since RE2.... really liked the way they went with the action horror, instead of survival horror... RE4 and RE5 were sick... sucky that claire and jill and my fav. sheva... wont be in it!!

Agree with the Leon campaign being the best.

I hate co-op, just singleplayer would be fine.

I didnt finish any of the play throughs didnt want to ruin anything for myself, but I feel like theyre trying to do too much with this game. IDK how well Chris' gameplay with go over with people. Co-Op does not belong in Resident Evil IMO it makes it way too easy regardless of difficulty level.

^Sadly, i dont see co-op ever going away.

All these games now have to have online play.

I hope RE 6 is really a horror and not action.

Just played the demo and the feel of the controls kinda reminded me of Left for Dead.

^Sadly, i dont see co-op ever going away.

All these games now have to have online play.

I hope RE 6 is really a horror and not action.
I have no clue why people are so gungho for co-op in games nowadays. It's ruining the single player aspect of so many games. It wont go anywhere but now in RE its being done wrong. Instead of just having some random character join who has no real tie in to the game like the blue guy in contra, the co-op character is now an integral part of the story and is always there bailing you out. Smh. I didn't even do Co op for 5 I beat it alone then did it with my brothers

I get the feeling that only Leon will have a horror based story.

I have no clue why people are so gungho for co-op in games nowadays. It's ruining the single player aspect of so many games. It wont go anywhere but now in RE its being done wrong. Instead of just having some random character join who has no real tie in to the game like the blue guy in contra, the co-op character is now an integral part of the story and is always there bailing you out. Smh. I didn't even do Co op for 5 I beat it alone then did it with my brothers
I get the feeling that only Leon will have a horror based story.
Yeah, it's been stated a long time ago the Leon campaign is the "throwback" one.

I called it from a mile away; this game sucks.

Gears of Evil: Zombie Kicker

Back
Top Bottom