Rest In Peace Dimitri Juspe / sat in front of a train Damn smh

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/04/05/man-struck-killed-by-train-in-middle-of-red-line-tracks/

Watup NT,  i just seen this and it just blew my mind @@+! is crazy. 

So my fam that stays with me comes to me the other day its late im chilling in the crib relaxing after work,  so he comes to me hes like hey sorry to even ask I know your answer but I just saw my guy outside he lost his job and crib so he got nowhere to go hes outside on some hopeless !+!$ acting depressed drinking ,  !+!$ i just looked at him like come on you already know hell no.

Off the back had to tell him get out of my face you know the answer, i even asked can you trust your guy and i got a hesitant answer so that was that. I dont look at it as my fault cause most homeless !!**## that arent fam will grab anything of value and head straight to the pawn shop i mean there trying to survive ive seen it happen but its not happening to me so that was
that. 

Damn,  So i just seen that link on top and realized it was buddy cause i know who he is i just dun no him on that level 

So the other night i guess he went to the RedLine Train and sat down in front of the train , even the conductor said he saw him sit down right before the train hit him so it was suicide to the max.. That !+!$ got me cause i been there in a way feeling hopeless and !+!$ not suicidal but yeah its messed up to go out at 27 years old just wish buddy would have been strong he wasnt even homeless and unemployed that long but it is what it is he didnt want to go on so he didnt.

SMH Buddy woulda found his way he didnt have to go out like that if you ask me suicide is just your soft @+% emotions getting the best of you your strength should overpower that emotional !+!$. dude killed himself at 27 years old 
ohwell.gif

R.I.P Dimitri Juspe  ......................

703---- i was editing while you were posting my fault man im not good at all with punctuation .....all my posts are just run-on sentences
Trill----- he was 27 years old man he was grown not sure on his parents but once you hit that age you on your own usually

30t6p3b.gif
Honestly, I would've let dude kick it for a minute. Had a similar situation happen to me a some years ago. My closest dude had an apartment with a dude who I was cool with but not on that level. We all worked at the same spot. Homie had no problem with me staying for a minute. Well, I was helping out with the rent, but they didn't ask me to. Bonds were formed that will never be broken. My %#%%%@!!!

Originally Posted by Spookz312

Trill----- he was 27 years old man he was grown not sure on his parents but once you hit that age you on your own usually

Not if you lose EVERYTHING. Thats the only excuse a man can have for moving back in with his parents.

I guess pride got the best of him.

Blacklion23 ---bro i actually wanted to and if it was a diffrent type of cat i would of maybe been righteous no doubt, but with the type of cat he was trying to bring into my spot na bro thats a whole lot of trust were talking about, %@+% i might be waking up to stik up kids and thats not happening not in my home you know? i mean he wasnt a bad guy just kicked it with people i do not trust/respect and all that you know. 

that little 1% chance you let slide could do you in bad take no chances

So you gave him the gun and he shot himself?

RIP

There's a Biblical story with Jesus but I'll stop here.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Spookz312

Not if you lose EVERYTHING. Thats the only excuse a man can have for moving back in with his parents.

I guess pride got the best of him.

I conpleletely disagree with this. There are many reasons to move back in. Its the culture here that tells us this is to be looked down upon. Hispanics and Europeans got it right imo.

Originally Posted by kickstart

So you gave him the gun and he shot himself?

RIP

There's a Biblical story with Jesus but I'll stop here.

na smart guy i just didnt open my crib up to someone i aint know he ended up commiting suicide thats that

indifferent.gif
 lets hear it pastor

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Damb some peoples lives become a wreck when plans get derailed.

I see what u did there..

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

RIP 
tired.gif
.  Not gonna lie, if my friend couldn't vouch for dude, but he still wanted him to stay with us then I'd be against it too.  I'd probably tell my friend to put up some money for a hotel room or I'd say if anything of mine gets stolen then I'm gonna sell everything you have until I get my money back and let dude stay for a week or so...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Spookz, do you feel guilty? I only ask because i kinda sense that in your posts.

na bro hell na i know its not on me not my fault but i cant lie been thinking like damn should of just let buddy come thru and chill for a quik second, then he would of been at a diffrent place at a diffrent time but thats just a nieve way of thinking if he was at that point then he was at that point nothing really you can do just gotta say +@%# it and move on

but 27 years old ? should of atleast been able to find shelter or something its just @!%$+! up

And to all the jokes
indifferent.gif
 yall are reckless yall must be fortunate people glad for yall
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom