RESTOCK!! AIR JORDAN XIII "playoffs"

Originally Posted by ITSGOODTOBEKENNY

****BREAKING NEWS*****
If you don't know. Now you know.

The AIR JORDAN XIII "playoffs" are being restockd!
So check your local CHAMPS. My store is getting 24pairs tomorrow!
I'm looking at my store's direct shipment. So that means most ftlkr and footaction should get restocked. As well as EASTBAY....
Just thought I let yall know.......

Thanks for the heads up but that doesn't mean make mulitple threads about the same thing.

Originally Posted by ITSGOODTOBEKENNY

****BREAKING NEWS*****
If you don't know. Now you know.

The AIR JORDAN XIII "playoffs" are being restockd!
So check your local CHAMPS. My store is getting 24pairs tomorrow!
I'm looking at my store's direct shipment. So that means most ftlkr and footaction should get restocked. As well as EASTBAY....
Just thought I let yall know.......

Thanks for the heads up but that doesn't mean make mulitple threads about the same thing.

This is good news for the people that are still on the hunt for these.... good luck to you guys!

This is good news for the people that are still on the hunt for these.... good luck to you guys!

Has anyone other than OP confirmed this? 

I've contacted all of th FTL, FNL, Champs, and FA in my area and none of them are receiving a restock.  The Gold Club Member Eastbay restock is a different story.

nerd.gif

OP, if no one confirms this, your credibility falls to into the negatives.

I've contacted all of th FTL, FNL, Champs, and FA in my area and none of them are receiving a restock.  The Gold Club Member Eastbay restock is a different story.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

nerd.gif

My plugs have heard nothing about this. Not saying that it isnt true, but they have no record of shipment of these coming into there stores.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

nerd.gif

My plugs have heard nothing about this. Not saying that it isnt true, but they have no record of shipment of these coming into there stores.

Eastbay also has a restock of these for Gold Club members. Phone orders only. I received the email about 2 minutes ago. 

Eastbay also has a restock of these for Gold Club members. Phone orders only. I received the email about 2 minutes ago. 

Back
Top Bottom