RESTOCK!! AIR JORDAN XIII "playoffs"

Had to cop x2. These are my fav. aj13.
pimp.gif

have mine OG XIII playoffs repaired after suffereing severe sole separation. So no need to get the retro in my case ^^

have mine OG XIII playoffs repaired after suffereing severe sole separation. So no need to get the retro in my case ^^

Just checked Eastbay and the only sizes listed are 7.5, 8, and then 14-15, 17-18. Could be a different story for Goldcard Members though on size selection.

Just checked Eastbay and the only sizes listed are 7.5, 8, and then 14-15, 17-18. Could be a different story for Goldcard Members though on size selection.

Picked up another 10.5 to go with my 11. I balled in these and they are decent. Wish the 20% off GC was a few days earlier...stocked up GC for true blues, black cements, and concords.

Picked up another 10.5 to go with my 11. I balled in these and they are decent. Wish the 20% off GC was a few days earlier...stocked up GC for true blues, black cements, and concords.

Originally Posted by YaOzahs

time to take out my credit card...?
Take out?? JB has made sure it doesn't get put away anytime soon! Hahaha......my bank account has taken a beating this year, not to mention my fiance dropping the "Another pair of shoes??!!" bomb on me!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom