Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was asking because I hardly use NDC if it is common to not receive an error message while in line and just drop out of the wait line to the product screen. (I am just tryin' to learn here--no salt).

Curious to know if you're part of RSVPers ... just saw a pic in another forum with RSVPers auctioning off a size 12.
NO sir.

I am not apart of any services.

I didn't order a size 12.
Cool. I was just curious. Wouldn't have thought any different if you were. Now dem Royals ... don't hide'em, divide'em. Check my sig for my shoe size lol. 

Anyway, who would have thunk Nike would be bringing some year old stuff to the restock table to today? Not me!

Last edited:
I don't know why I didn't think much of the sportswear link.  Those nutmeg Lebrons would have been nice.  Anybody get a glimpse of what sort of size run they had on all the year-old-plus shoes?

lmao I was at publix getting a sub actually.
I laughed at this but shout out to publix! Their chicken goes hard as well
Watch out for my QB stealing  ... er forgetting to pay for his crab claws/legs. Go 'Noles 
nthat.gif

Co-sign on the subs. Always grab one when I go home. And Publix's Apple Pie Ice Cream, it's the devil!!!

man,, those can still be had at my local WSS.

nobody got time fo that!

I agree this restock was pretty weak.. only thing i wanted was them KD Florals... why they had to have different links tho?
i like all  the  OG sixes bc they remind me of MJ winning the championship. THAT IS WHY I AM HERE. i have plenty of time for that. i never saw him play in the purples, and reds, and blues and orange retros. THAT I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR.

ok so here's the thing.. there's a big chance for a restock on monday (memorial day). why?  because two restocks happened on mondays!  2 weeks ago was monday at 7:30. today its 7:00. hmmmm next week? maybe 6:30 ET? hah! just be ready brothers.

ok so here's the thing.. there's a big chance for a restock on monday (memorial day). why?  because two restocks happened on mondays!  2 weeks ago was monday at 7:30. today its 7:00. hmmmm next week? maybe 6:30 ET? hah! just be ready brothers.
Seriously doubtful, but I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Another restock missed....oh well

If I really wanted it, I already have it.

Would have gotten another pair of Tiffany's or the AJKO or Jordan SB's

Last edited:
Judging by the gifs I posted of you, saying that you got a sub is the smartest thing you wrote on here.

You know I've given you every chance to squash whatever beef you have with me, but clearly, you are a immature person. So carry on.

Well...got the Infrared 2's that I missed on RD on NDC and after FNL declined my payment...

I'm a little pissed (shouldn't be I ended up getting 2 pairs from the restock) that the SB x JB 1s didn't pop up in the JB section.  That's really what would have been nice to have (already have the DB3s).  By the time I was trying to checkout on the 2s, and just checking the DBs (might as well try for 2), went back and looked at what else was in stock on the other platforms, and saw the SB1s and just shook my head...

On a positive note...grabbed a pair of the KD Florals (just started opening up every window I could), and no capcha (this was well after the tweet went live), waited in line for a bit, then added to cart and checked out.  I'm not a KD guy...would the Florals (the EXT ones, not the APs), be a fair trade for the SB1s?

always wanted another xi low for retail, was able to do so. It's wise for Nike to do this often, when i see my size is avail , even if I already got em i wouldn't mind to double up 8)

naw... this was probably the quarterly restock. the last one was the delayed Jordan restock to go along with the other sites that had theirs.

naw... this was probably the quarterly restock. the last one was the delayed Jordan restock to go along with the other sites that had theirs.

A quarterly restock with a pair of js that just released?? They are unloading EVERY THING before end of fiscal yr. They're giving $50 gift cards to get more sales to push their numbers before the end of the month.. I bet they will end the yr with RO restock

A quarterly restock with a pair of js that just released?? They are unloading EVERY THING before end of fiscal yr. They're giving $50 gift cards to get more sales to push their numbers before the end of the month.. I bet they will end the yr with RO restock
What is this "giving $50 gift cards" you speak of???

Last week, nike emailed out $50 gift cards to nike.com users.. they expire on 5/31.. I used in already

I ended up getting a Jordan SB , Concord and Baron 9 off this restock. I had page monitors and got the DB page so quick but never a sniff of the shoe. I wanted a Tiff so bad but struck out. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom