Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week, nike emailed out $50 gift cards to nike.com users.. they expire on 5/31.. I used in already
its crazy that I didnt even get one but my girl did. either way I took hers and used it on the black 5lab3's lol

It makes no sense for Nike to put the db 3s on here and not on the one 2 weeks ago when they restocked the rest of jays from last year. Ive wanted a pair for soo long now, this must be like my 5th time striking out

naw... this was probably the quarterly restock. the last one was the delayed Jordan restock to go along with the other sites that had theirs.

A quarterly restock with a pair of js that just released?? They are unloading EVERY THING before end of fiscal yr. They're giving $50 gift cards to get more sales to push their numbers before the end of the month.. I bet they will end the yr with RO restock

Good luck with that. This restock was so small it probably didn't put a dent in the numbers.
Keep dreaming for red Octobers too

Good luck with that. This restock was so small it probably didn't put a dent in the numbers.
this, i highly doubt that the RO's will ever restock. Nike probably gave all cancelled/returned pairs away to employees and celebs. No reason to restock a shoe that they pretty much wanted nothing to do with after Kanye announced he was going to Adidas. 

this, i highly doubt that the RO's will ever restock. Nike probably gave all cancelled/returned pairs away to employees and celebs. No reason to restock a shoe that they pretty much wanted nothing to do with after Kanye announced he was going to Adidas. 

A very reputable member said the extra pairs were given away to celebs so yup, I agree.

Wanted the Tiffs but picked up the cords for 140 really glad I held out on paying resale, was entering shiekh codes for the Carmine's at work when Nike tweeted it lol

First time having success on a restock, scored baron IXs. I was in the other room and my phone buzzed ran to my laptop asap when I saw what it was. Funny thing is I am normally sitting at the computer every evenng but every restock I seem to be away from it or have it turned off. I didnt see much in size 15, I was in line for concord lows for about 25 minutes but no success. 

What did subject say in email for gift cards? I got nada...been thinking about unsubscribing

Last edited:
What did subject say in email for gift cards? I got nada
Thank You was the subject, it was completely random from what I read in other threads. Sme people got $25, some $50, and some free shipping. A lot of upset spenders didn't get much, some brand new accounts got $50 cards 

My secondary account was the one that got the email for the $50. The subject was Thank You. The rest was short and sweet. 
For being such a loyal customer, 
we want to thank you with $50 off your next 
Nike.com purchase from now until 5/31/14.
This was the first restock where I was actually at my computer. Glad I was able to cop a couple of pairs. 

Probably burned them all lol. If Nike can't have him, no one will!

Seen it as soon as it was Tweeted. Nothing I wanted. Saving for Carmines, Brasil pck,Championship VI pck, and Lebron XI Floridians.

I was trying to open the pages and see what was avail...dude in best buy just wouldn't stop talking to me :lol:...added the Concord lows though

I was trying to open the pages and see what was avail...dude in best buy just wouldn't stop talking to me
laugh.gif
...added the Concord lows though
You're a better man than me, I would have straight walked away from him.  Those dudes can be clueless sometimes. If I look like I'm busy, I'm either not interested in speaking to you or busy. Or maybe even both.

Tiffs, lebron gators, fire red 3's

released a few other's from cart :evil:
bigj505 bigj505 your b'day? If so, Happy born day, enjoy! :smokin

Just copped the air force 1 DB 07

3 hours after the tweet. Was at work so I came 2 hours late. But tbh even if I was on time I would have tried to cop these so its not like I am settling for whatever I can again.
Af1 my favorite sill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom