Restoration potential?

wow aren't you glad your parent didn't get rid of those diamonds in the rough!? Well use Mr. clean magic eraser, Also On top of all that use the goodold fashion soap and water. Finally if none of that really helps use this link
http://niketalk.com/topic/15471
everything you need to clean ANY shoe is their. You just have to read.

lol im bout to try to bring my pair back right now. i got footaction shoe cleaner, mr clean magic eraser and i just copped my seaglow indoor method kit. and if all else fails take them to the shop and have them painted black. then you got the all black pro's. ill post pics of mine a lil later.

and i didnt notice how old this post was. i thought we were still in 09 cuz i thought i responded 3 days after the last poster.

Looks like you have a project on your hand, good luck and you should post this and the results in sneaker showcase

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Looks like you have a project on your hand, good luck and you should post this and the results in sneaker showcase
u speak as if the thread isnt over a yr old
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

u speak as if the thread isnt over a yr old
laugh.gif

I wonder if the guy successfully restored them or gave up.

lol thats my bad i was searching foamposite came across this thread and failed to realize it was the same month but diff year lol. i'll hi jack this thread and post my pics. i cleaned mine, magic erased, and seaglowing as i type.

Back
Top Bottom