Restorers, I need your help

Tragedy has befallen my fours. Can someone either tell me what to do, or fix them for me in the Brooklyn, New York City area?

those are gona be real hard to fix,breakitchris is a guy from ny that does restores but hes MIA right now.

try and use some epoxy from home depot sand it back down to og shape then repaint if needed. they are done for though unless you do it to the entire sole.

Fix one spot and another spot is just gona crack so yeahhh

i'm not a restorer, but judgin by the location and size of those cracks, it looks like it's time to hang em up for good, fam

inject some mold into it and sand it out. im no expert tho. take it to a shoe repair guy. tell him to do that and he better not charge you more than 30 bucks

Originally Posted by never wear them

inject some mold into it and sand it out. im no expert tho. take it to a shoe repair guy. tell him to do that and he better not charge you more than 30 bucks
shoe repairs wont take it in and if they did it would cost way more than 30 dollars

Thanks guys. I don't really know how to do any of that, and I'm not going to chance it. Anyone in New York?

can some1 actually answer his question?
srry man i wuld help ya but im not n ny nor do i no of any restorers

eyes.gif
fran215kill wrote:

can some1 actually answer his question?
srry man i wuld help ya but im not n ny nor do i no of any restorers
wierd looks like i did answerd it

Back
Top Bottom