Retro 1 Quickstrikes - Armed Forces and Father's Day

no retro cards come with any of the Jordan numbers releasing outside of the CDP's. Technically they aren't retros hence the reason why none of theboxes are labeled as "Jordan Retro" etc. This was so JB could keep with their story of that there would be no retros in '08 outside of theCDP's and all that have been released so far (minus the VIII's) have been themed somehow.

footlocker in longview, tx got 24 pairs each colorway. good luck to all trying to cop. boomtho

woke up early to find my spot 8th in line.....and got a pair of the black and whites........but +*#@ the plaids looked so clean....i almost have to havethem...anyone know where i can find em in a 9.5? or 10???/hahahahahah...im a addict

I scopped up the black and white, just in time for Summer.
pimp.gif

Technically they aren't retros hence the reason why none of the boxes are labeled as "Jordan Retro" etc.
Why aren't these Retros, Seem like Retro +s to me?

does anyone know if i can use a code to get the fathers day plaid's online ?

any sites?
any codes?

Got all 4 pairs I am very happy with them but like always we could use some high-top I's. I hope they change the I's for the CDP please JB.
happy.gif

Those plaid father's day 1s look nice but hey look alot like the opening day 1s so I passed. I should have waited for these though.

Back
Top Bottom