Retro 1 Quickstrikes - Armed Forces and Father's Day

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by DJ236

x Cargo Shorts=
pimp.gif

white tee x cargo shorts x wheat AJ1's
pimp.gif
these aren't too bad. for a buck, use someones discount. i'd buy these. especially for the summer, can use these as beaters..

These are on swoosh.com, so looks like Jordan just got cheap and took away the discount for just the packages and not the other releases

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

anyone think these will sell out?

Not for a minute because most people are copping the packages. Most of the people that are copping these are people that can't cop the packages, likeme.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

wanted to getr the armys but smallest 8.5 need a 7.5 anyone can tell me where i can get these
8.5 is the smallest and 13 is the biggest sized these were released in.

scooped these up off ndc this morning....just woke up and copped at 10.5 and went back to sleep. i was surprised there wasnt much hype for them...i actuallyliked them a lot...i scooped up the wheat ones instead of the camo ones....ran out of money after pickin up the 6/17 pack last night

Damn, I'm pissed I didn't cop these off NDC before they sold out... 20% of =
pimp.gif
. Oh well, I picked both pairs up from my local shop this morning, andthe pearl/hay/walnut joints were so fire I had to cop a 2nd pair off Eastbay for retail. I'm pretty sure these will sell out by the end of this week, so Ididn't want to wait for a discount code that works.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Damn, I'm pissed I didn't cop these off NDC before they sold out... 20% of =
pimp.gif
. Oh well, I picked both pairs up from my local shop this morning, and the pearl/hay/walnut joints were so fire I had to cop a 2nd pair off Eastbay for retail. I'm pretty sure these will sell out by the end of this week, so I didn't want to wait for a discount code that works.

Yeah, I didn't want to take that chance either so I copped last night. Can't wait for them.

damn i would of copped with the discount code.......if theres any code that works......pm or post..........thanks....

Back
Top Bottom